Other clubs’ stadiums

Disco

Those views are bad, at a football match you expect to be close to the pitch.

They arent man give over :lol:

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/images/image/product/property/st-james-park-newcastle-united-fc-1424524728.jpg

Look at that pic and the West Ham one behind the goal.

Awful 'football' stadium!

This, basically :thup:  Views are fine but it's just not for football.  I've got it on stream just for a few minutes to see what it's like and it's just so weird :lol: Will take a lot of getting used to

I can't believe a single West Ham supporter is on board with moving there.

They love it man :lol:

Do they love the stadium, or do they love the idea of now being able to compete with the big boys financially? Because in a few years when they figure out they still can't compete they're gonna be stuck in that shithole.

Guest chopey

It looks like it would be hard to generate any kind of coherent atmosphere, looks more like a stadium that was built for lots of different fans supporting lots of different events at the same time

I hope they can't cultivate any atmosphere there, the cunts.

At the end of the day, the price of them renting that stadium, subsidised by the taxpayer, would mean they could afford to fill it with fans paying a significantly less for tickets than other top flight clubs. They'll not likely complain.

It looks like it would be hard to generate any kind of coherent atmosphere, looks more like a stadium that was built for lots of different fans supporting lots of different events at the same time

Guest neesy111

On TV it just looks like a game being played at the stade de france or the olympic stadium in berlin

You do know they are using zoom on the camera?

• 2 weeks later...

I had to turn my phone round to read the sign. I thought they were inviting spectators to launch paper planes over the canyon.

Guessing it'll turn into a bin, so that'll be fun for stewards.

They could turn it into a HT competition like at a fairground with fishing rods. "most rubbish wins"