Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Solid signing and although a big fee, judge current fees carefully given what 40m can also get you these days too, err Joelinton...

Think that’s a fair fee - perhaps even a bargain. 25 and has played almost every game for Bournemouth three seasons running.

Yeah, he's a good ball playing defender and suits Man City's play. I like him.

Guest Howaythetoon

Ake, son of Gullit too :thup:

Sancho is obviously a top talent, but he’d surely be wise to stay at Dortmund for a year or two right now? Of all the club’s right now if he was to move, however, I think he’d be better suited to Chelsea and vice versa.

Guest chopey

Ake, son of Gullit too :thup:

Sancho is obviously a top talent, but he’d surely be wise to stay at Dortmund for a year or two right now? Of all the club’s right now if he was to move, however, I think he’d be better suited to Chelsea and vice versa.

Love the idea of putting top players in a stud farm like Frankle. At £125,000 a go Frankle serviced 133 mares in his first year.

I'm amazed Liverpool haven't bought him to partner VvD. Would've been good for Holland too.

Not sure they'll be spending a massive amount this season.

they surely need to spend a bit to imrpove the cover, hard to see how they can really improve on the first team obviously but they need better options than Origi if one of their front 3 is missing for an extended period

Guest Howaythetoon

Origi will get goals against most bog standard Prem sides so I think they can make do with him easily, they need a dynamic central playmaking type IMO who can pull the strings, a Modric type in there for example.

That Japanese kid looked decent against us - first time I’ve seen him, and he looks quite tidy...

A kid from the U16s would have looked good against us in that match

Saying that....given the almost WWE nature of the league, maybe that's our role....make all the other sides look like they play Barcelona style football so the overseas viewers think that all teams play good football, so therefore it must be the bestest league in the world