Nile Ranger (now a free agent)

stozo

Was interviewed in the programme yesterday, talking about how he supported Arsenal as a kid ( :-[) and how he has two tatoos on his hand, the names of his mam and grandma

love and hate?

Guest Stephen927

Was interviewed in the programme yesterday, talking about how he supported Arsenal as a kid ( :-[) and how he has two tatoos on his hand, the names of his mam and grandma

I commented on one of the pictures of his tattoo saying you'll regret that, meaning girlfriends don't always last, and he wrote back saying something like its my mam are you crazy  :lol:

I deleted my comment in shame.

Believe Dowie was at the ManYoo vs Villa game and saw Fergie take a calculated gamble by throwing in a 17 Year old reserve striker, Macheda, who as per all fairly tales conjured & scored the the winning goal in injury time. We have our very own potential hero in Nile and desperate times call for desperate measures.

Even if Nile doesn't score, for someone with as much cockiness and confidence, it would not do him any harm even if he bombs out during the game. But the upside is immeasurable and I hope our manager with the big cojones bring on Niles.

Believe Dowie was at the ManYoo vs Villa game and saw Fergie take a calculated gamble by throwing in a 17 Year old reserve striker, Macheda, who as per all fairly tales conjured & scored the the winning goal in injury time. We have our very own potential hero in Nile and desperate times call for desperate measures.

Even if Nile doesn't score, for someone with as much cockiness and confidence, it would not do him any harm even if he bombs out during the game. But the upside is immeasurable and I hope our manager with the big cojones bring on Niles.

Agreed, especially if we're losing in games. Why bring on someone we know for certain isn't good enough when we could bring on someone the opposition has never seen before?

Fergie rewarded Macheda for doing outstandingly well in the reserves and gave him a chance. We should do the same.

Guest firetotheworks

Houghton didn't have the balls to do it and I hope Shearer does. What is there to loose?

The extra 'o' in 'loose' for a start.

Agreed, especially if we're losing in games. Why bring on someone we know for certain isn't good enough when we could bring on someone the opposition has never seen before?

Fergie rewarded Macheda for doing outstandingly well in the reserves and gave him a chance. We should do the same.

This is why I can't get my head round letting Lua Lua go on loan given the paucity of our options down the right hand side.

Houghton didn't have the balls to do it and I hope Shearer does. What is there to loose?

Difference between a relegation battle team and a high flying team though. For some reason experience is the only thing that works in a relegation battle, or so they say :shifty:

The extra 'o' in 'loose' for a start.

Not to mention the extra 'o' in 'Houghton'.