Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thing is we've written off his wages in the accounts the other year. Just release the cunt now.

Shhh! You’re not supposed to remember that!

Still have to pay him. You know, actual money not just wave some financial accounts at him.

We should have just told Forest that they could have him for whatever they could offer, even if we did a FM type deal where we pay a part of his wages for the season, anything to get him off the books.

No league 1 club is going to be able to afford him, and he’s unlikely to want to go to either of them. No Scottish team could afford him aside from Rangers and Celtic, and I doubt either would be interested. I think it will be similar case in Europe as well. His best chance is if an MLS club comes in for him, even then I think most wouldn’t want him. In that case you are looking at China and the Middle East, possibly Turkey as well.

• 4 months later...

Meh. His contract is up in the summer anyway. He has known for a long time that he's better off financially seeing out his contract here and then stepping down to championship/league 1 level contract afterwards than taking a pay cut earlier in his contract duration to get regular football.

• 5 months later...

To think this little rat has made a few million of NUFC is mental.

£12.5 million in wages alone FFS!

I’m sure he would have been handed a decent signing on fee as well as his bonuses!

Thought he was one of the ones that got (financially) fucked off with that extraordinary bulk of money on contracts in the accounts a year or so ago? Fuck's he still doing here, take the hint ffs.

To think this little rat has made a few million of NUFC is mental.

£12.5 million in wages alone FFS!

I’m sure he would have been handed a decent signing on fee as well as his bonuses!

Puts Shortstaffs contract situation in to perspective.