Boycoutt Newcastle United Football Club

Paully

9626 still unsold for Brighton  O0

Think we will see a hardcore of 8k unsold tickets at most of these games against smaller clubs, at a very rough guess 120k unsold tickets over this full  season ...wow

Was someone back in our office yesterday who left the company earlier in the year.

Was taking of rapping his season tickets in when Rafa left (his and his sons), but yesterday was saying he'd renewed them when they signed Joelinton.

Who wins again?

Last time there has been a "proper" atmosphere for me was when Keegan came back, mackems (c*** scored 2 for us), i seem to remember Chelsea at home being really good aswell, this was in the east stand aswell so it must have been good.

Also the league cup game on the night KK was confirmed as coming back, everyone was f***ing buzzing :lol:

I remember that cup game (Stoke?) I was over the moon with Keegan coming back.

It was an FA cup replay... that liverpool match last season  was mad..  I've never experienced anything  like it...looking around  the ground  and seeing people  getting thrown out

Was someone back in our office yesterday who left the company earlier in the year.

Was taking of rapping his season tickets in when Rafa left (his and his sons), but yesterday was saying he'd renewed them when they signed Joelinton.

Who wins again?

Joefuckinglinton man come on.....based on what, his price tag?

Last time there has been a "proper" atmosphere for me was when Keegan came back, mackems (c*** scored 2 for us), i seem to remember Chelsea at home being really good aswell, this was in the east stand aswell so it must have been good.

Also the league cup game on the night KK was confirmed as coming back, everyone was f***ing buzzing :lol:

I remember that cup game (Stoke?) I was over the moon with Keegan coming back.

It was an FA cup replay... that liverpool match last season  was mad..  I've never experienced anything  like it...looking around  the ground  and seeing people  getting thrown out

:thup:

Just had my dad tell me he was talking to someone in the pub who won't stop going despite saying "it's flat and there's not much to support"  :idiot2:. He asked him why he keeps going then and he says it's just habit.

These are the people that are the problem, they see it and STILL won't stop going.

That's me up here for the next 8 days, just been up to SJP, still gets me walking up to that stadium (it's been over a year since I was last here) but it feels sad too. I couldn't even walk in the shop knowing I wasn't going to buy anything but still could step foot in there. I wouldn't put a penny in that guys pocket, I don't know how people can walk up to that stadium every other week and hand over hard earned cash knowing where it goes.

I get the pull of the place, I really do, just stood outside it gets you right there, but outside has to be the limit. One day, when he's finally gone, I'll go back in, but not now.

• 2 weeks later...

The crowd was pathetic, the support given non existent.

Those who go I really dont know why the put themselves through it man.The owner cant be arsed , why should we.

Sat in George yesterday with 4 other season ticket holders telling them of our intention not to attend. One lad stayed with us and the other 3 went but it was hilarious that at half time they reappeared having left the ground and come back for some beer ...it's growing definitely  O0

Sat in George yesterday with 4 other season ticket holders telling them of our intention not to attend. One lad stayed with us and the other 3 went but it was hilarious that at half time they reappeared having left the ground and come back for some beer ...it's growing definitely  O0

Nah you just know they will be there next game, you just know.

30k would still be too many.

Honestly not sure what anyone gets from going.  Is it just blind loyalty?  Habit?  Day out?

It certainly can't be anything to do with football.  Or do some nuggets actually have optimism? Do some people think we're in a good position with Bruce?

Honestly baffles me.

'Ashley wont stop me supporting the team' then go sit in silence. Absolutely thick as mince they really are. They don't deserve a functioning NUFC.

And booing! Don't forget the booing! You know the booers are the really top fans.

'Ashley wont stop me supporting the team' then go sit in silence. Absolutely thick as mince they really are. They don't deserve a functioning NUFC.

And booing! Don't forget the booing! You know the booers are the really top fans.

Doesn’t make any sense at all that

Does to me

Does to me

When in the history of football have you not been allowed to boo the team after a shit performance?

Does to me

When in the history of football have you not been allowed to boo the team after a shit performance?

Is it not more to do with the fact the people still going to the game are saying it's to get behind the players, "support the team, not the regime", etc.

Yesterday they were quiet from minute 1, booed the players off at half-time and full-time and didn't sing a thing against Ashley.