Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

Aye but Super Pardew wasn't in the Premiership with them though. I would love to see the lad have a chance but just get the feeling Pardew would shift MYM wide again and bring Willo in? Really hope not though.

I hope Pardew doesn't use the too young argument. Look what Ben Davies did for Swansea last season when Neil Taylor got injured. Davies has now pushed himself in front of Taylor for Swansea and Wales.

I can see Pardew bringing a not fully fit Santon back or Willo.

He's never used the too young arguement. He's given young uns a chance wherever he's been, giving Oxlade Chamberlain amongst others his debut at 16.

I'd bring Williamson in though and play Mapou at Right Back instead of Debuchy.

I hope Pardew doesn't use the too young argument. Look what Ben Davies did for Swansea last season when Neil Taylor got injured. Davies has now pushed himself in front of Taylor for Swansea and Wales.

I can see Pardew bringing a not fully fit Santon back or Willo.

He's never used the too young arguement. He's given young uns a chance wherever he's been, giving Oxlade Chamberlain amongst others his debut at 16.

I'd bring Williamson in though and play Mapou at Right Back instead of Debuchy.

He hasn't the stones to drop Debuchy.

This guy seems to have come out of nowhere - he did well last night. Think he was responsible for one of our three touches in the box, too, which was actually a neat bit of footwork. I thought he looked promising against Braga too and he should be pretty proud of that performance last night. It's a shame he's a left-back, really, given the depth we have there. Apologies as I'm sure it's been discussed, but are Santon and Haidara both injured?

If I earned that much money, had a pick of clubs interested in me in which I had no loyalty and my best mate told me to join his team, in which he said will be good next year, then he decided to fuck off, and the team and management are terrible. I'd be furious, and would just pick up my paycheck. I'd probably knock my best mate out too.

had to readjust my longstanding top 10 Newcastle United Pauls last night due to his outstanding performance, as I bet a fair few others did.

1. Paul Gascoigne

2. Paul Goddard

3. Paul Bracewell

4. Paul Kitson

5. Paul Dummett

6. Paul Huntington

7. Paul Cannell

8. Paul Arnison

9. Paul Stephenson

10. Paul Dalglish

Paul Stephenson knocked out of the top 10 for the first time since 2000.

had to readjust my longstanding top 10 Newcastle United Pauls last night due to his outstanding performance, as I bet a fair few others did.

1. Paul Gascoigne

2. Paul Goddard

3. Paul Bracewell

4. Paul Kitson

5. Paul Dummett

6. Paul Huntington

7. Paul Cannell

8. Paul Arnison

9. Paul Stephenson

10. Paul Dalglish

Paul Stephenson knocked out of the top 10 for the first time since 2000.

He's in at number 9.

I'm glad Dummet is getting praise he deserves after his performance against City however to say he should now be ahead in the pecking order of one of Santon/Debuchy or even Haidara is plain ridiculous. Don't want to sound like i'm taking anything away from Dummet, he was one of a few positives other night but 45 minutes doesn't justify being ahead of them 3 just yet. He did a very solid job in the tricky situation he was put in, was very pleasing to see.