Not worthy of a thread - Euro 2020 edition

Disco

Got tickets for Ukraine Vs winner of play-off D in Bucharest. :lol: Oh well. I'm sure it'll be a great experience regardless of it being literally the least interesting match-up you could wish for.

To be honest when I was in Brasil at the World Cup I really enjoyed the random games we went to, Algeria v South Korea was probably the best of the five and we certainly didn't expect that.

I'm sure you'll have a great experience. :thup:

Spain vs Sweden in Bilbao first game for me

I've got a ticket for that.

Waiting on KO time announcements before booking flights, no idea when we know them

They’re on Wikipedia now.

Got tickets for Ukraine Vs winner of play-off D in Bucharest. :lol: Oh well. I'm sure it'll be a great experience regardless of it being literally the least interesting match-up you could wish for.

With it being someone’s first tournament game chances are there’ll be a good atmosphere.

Went to Poland-Ukraine in Marseille in 2016, Ukraine fans were really good crack, as were the Poles. I reckon you'll have a mint time.

Guest neesy111

Went to Poland-Ukraine in Marseille in 2016, Ukraine fans were really good crack, as were the Poles. I reckon you'll have a mint time.

Ukraine people are really friendly from the ones I've worked with.

• 2 months later...

Wonderful. :thup:

Busting a gasket to know who I'll be seeing Ukraine face. Of the eight it could be, I think I'm hoping for Iceland.

It's the eventual winner from this bunch:

Iceland v Romania, Bulgaria v Hungary

Georgia v Belarus, Macedonia v Kosovo

Having the Euros held in multiple cities means its the worst possible format when there is a global pandemic on the horizon.

I might have heard wrong, but I think the news here in Ireland said the virus could get significantly worse in the next 6 to 12 months so if that's the case its probably best to call the tournament off.