Federico Fernández (now playing for Elche)

sempuki

Signing Rooney too by the looks of it

I swear down these people can smell signings like. I worked directly opposite SJP for 4 years and you hardly ever saw anyone that was that much of a clip, but when a signing's on the way or the SSN cameras are there they can sense it.

They will have been waiting outside all day with it being transfer deadline day.

Every photo of the ground is grubby as fuck.

Guest firetotheworks

I swear down these people can smell signings like. I worked directly opposite SJP for 4 years and you hardly ever saw anyone that was that much of a clip, but when a signing's on the way or the SSN cameras are there they can sense it.

They will have been waiting outside all day with it being transfer deadline day.

Every photo of the ground is grubby as fuck.

It's just rain apparently.

"these people" :mackems:

they're always the ones who get themselves on tv interviews too ffs

It's such a weird transfer. On the face of it 6mill for him is a good deal but it's just a deal which isn't showing any sign on improvement. Utter bollocks transfer window, truly depressing.

What are the chances Rafa will play 3 at the back a lot more often this season?

It will be 4 at the back, just 3 of them might often be central defenders Tony Pulis style.

If we get this guy he is better than Alfie Mawson btw. Now Mawson is playing at Fulham but at a similar age Federico was at the world cup in 2014 where his team lost to Germany in the final.

If we get this guy he is better than Alfie Mawson btw. Now Mawson is playing at Fulham but at a similar age Federico was at the world cup in 2014 where his team lost to Germany in the final.

Playing in a big match at a young age isn’t exactly indicative of quality. Renato Sanches had an utterly fantastic Euros tournament, one of the best ever for a young player. Last season he was awful for Swansea.

Realistically all that matters to us is whether a player has been half decent recently and whether they can fit into Rafa’s plans.