Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Why is c***ing Pardew being heavily linked with Schurrle and we're f***ing not?!

Because it makes perfect sense for a relegation threatened club to invest a bit more than they usually would to stay in the league and not lose £100m, or whatever it would be. We're just really thick.

Even with my very low expectations, this transfer window has been a shocker  [emoji38]

As always we have no expectations at all and they still find a way to disappoint us. Like asking for an orange for Christmas and you get burgled instead.

:lol:

Even with my very low expectations, this transfer window has been a shocker  [emoji38]

As always we have no expectations at all and they still find a way to disappoint us. Like asking for an orange for Christmas and you get burgled instead.

couldn't resist.

couldn't resist.

“Sort of got carried away” 🙂

Guest firetotheworks

He responded with 'I was talking about Gayle. Mitrovic cost £13m #clueless' then deleted it, presumably when he realised that Gayle cost £10m. :lol:

Fucking moron.

Simon Stone says we're in for Eliaquim Mangala. Hopefully we're giving him a go upfront.

Old news? Pep pretty much said he is staying didn't he? Wouldn't surprise me if we were. We have been linked to a CB prior to this window and wanted Mangala in the summer. All roses if we actually got a striker in but weird one if not. Guess its a good chance to get a player while we can ala Sissoko.

Simon Stone says we're in for Eliaquim Mangala. Hopefully we're giving him a go upfront.

Old news? Pep pretty much said he is staying didn't he? Wouldn't surprise me if we were. We have been linked to a CB prior to this window and wanted Mangala in the summer. All roses if we actually got a striker in but weird one if not. Guess its a good chance to get a player while we can ala Sissoko.

They just signed a CB so maybe things have changed.

In all fairness, I think his point is that there is no point in buying somebody just because they have a pulse. If they’ve gone through all the players on the list with no result what do you do if you the fat man is only prepared to spend 15 mill? Everybody will jack the price of a 10 mill striker up to 15 mill knowing our desperation. Yes, we all know you get nowt for 10 mill these days.

Panic and give a 3 year contract to a dog? How many times have we been down that road? That’s why we have Joselu now.

Just saying like. No easy answer here when FMA is pulling the strings.

Why is cunting Pardew being heavily linked with Schurrle and we're fucking not?!

Seriously makes you wonder if someone is leaking Rafas targets to him. But if fairness the press just do that on a daily basis.

They kept Jorgensen under wraps well, but in the end the papers still worked it out.

The truth is, we shouldnt be here now. We are because the owner knows better than the manager, summer spending didnt matter, ask the owner he knows all about it. Now hes going to panic like fuck tomorrow, tons of clubs will be trying to shift out rubbish for over the top prices. Then we will get the line, the we were priced out of the market.

I actually hope we go down now. Not for us fans,the club or Rafa, but for that useless fat slob. Should have sold us. Hopefully nobody goes in the championship and gates drop significantly.

Guest firetotheworks

I saw a comment earlier where someone said they'd even be happy with us signing Cisse and I almost agreed...then burst into tears.