Emre Belözoğlu (now managing İstanbul Başakşehir)

Guest geordienorway

Guest geordienorway

According to Turkish media Emre has been transfer listed. 5 million euros is the price-tag. Sorry for my bad english.

United and Fenerbache agree terms

Newcastle United can confirm that they have agreed terms with Fenerbahce for the transfer of midfielder Emre.

The Magpies have also given Fenerbahce permission to talk to the player to dicsuss personal terms.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1321952,00.html

Fenerbahce to sign Emre Belozoglu

5/31/2008

Fenerbahce reached an agreement with Newcastle United in order to sign the Turkish superstar Emre Belozoglu and make him become a canary.

http://www.fenerbahce.org/eng/detay.asp?ContentID=1857

Guest geordienorway

This is from a Turkish lad on nufcblog.com:

(I really am sorry to divert the attention again but since this lad’s a midfielder just like Emre it might have something to do with this.)

:OOOO

Just saw a ‘breaking news’ thing while watching some sports program on Turkish tv. Says Emre just signed for Fenerbahce… It noted it as official.

This is from a Turkish lad on nufcblog.com:

(I really am sorry to divert the attention again but since this lad’s a midfielder just like Emre it might have something to do with this.)

:OOOO

Just saw a ‘breaking news’ thing while watching some sports program on Turkish tv. Says Emre just signed for Fenerbahce… It noted it as official.

I fuking hope so.

Guest Coubury

How much?

Pitty Emre was injury prone i liked him gives us that bit of creativity we have missed

Favorite moment was that cracking shot he scored against Reading that we won 3-2

It's all over the Turkish news now.

Excellent :) Hope we got a few quid for him and we're not still going to be paying a portion of his wages or anything silly like that.

Apparently has signed for Fenerbahce yesterday (news in the Arda Turan thread). Quick google brings up loads of results with a mention of 7 million and 3.5 million euros, no idea hat the rest said.

Emre sign for Fenerbahce? :lol:  Surely pigs flying is more likely, isn't he a Galatasaray hero and Fenerbahce there hated rivals..

Fenerbahce announced the signing yesterday. No idea why we haven't yet.

Where was it announced?