Newcastle United v West Ham Utd - 05/07/2020 2:15pm - Live on Sky Sports

joeyt

Atsu seems to be completely out of favour. He hasn't even made the bench for any of the games since the restart.

Muto has made the bench in most of the restart games.

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

Florian Lejeune - Thigh Injury - June 30: "It's going to be touch and go if he'll play any part [in the season]. He's picked up a nasty thigh injury vs Hull which is a grade two. He's 17 days in to what we thought might have been around four weeks out."

Ciaran Clark - Ankle/Foot Injury - June 23: "Had an operation on his ankle, it's sore, so he's not joining in at the moment."

Javi Manquillo - July 01: "Manquillo has got a bit of a strain, but we won't know [the extent] until the next 24-48 hours."

There's plenty cover for Manquillo if required. I didn't realise Clark and Lejeune were probably out until next season. Matty Longstaff hasn't been getting in the squad either for some reason.

Assuming Villa lose we'll be mathematically safe if we win this I think?

A win would make us mathematically safe regardless of Villa’s result as they play West Ham on the last day, meaning one of them would be certain to finish below us. Assuming Bournemouth lose.

A point is good enough if Villa lose(assuming Bournemouth lose)

If Watford lose and Villa lose then we are safe in anyway because West Ham play both Watford and Villa, meaning that they take points off each other and therefor there will be at least 3 of them finishing below us.

If Watford lose and Villa lose then we are safe in anyway because West Ham play both Watford and Villa, meaning that they take points off each other and therefor there will be at least 3 of them finishing below us.

Not even going to be an issue to consider other results.

We are very safe imo now.

Not even going to be an issue to consider other results.

We are very safe imo now.

We are.