Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Guest neesy111

He should have saved it ultimately, but it was hardly an absolute howler. I've seen plenty of those late dippers beat keepers before.

It's a howler by the standards in the PL.

He should have saved it ultimately, but it was hardly an absolute howler. I've seen plenty of those late dippers beat keepers before.

It's a howler by the standards in the PL.

Aye, short of throwing the ball to the opposition, it was bad.

He's in credit though.

I wouldn't call today a howler. He's done what many on here are doing. He under-estimated the quality of the strike. It was very deceptive. Looked like a simple gathering job, but then it moves, 3ft in front of him. It would have taken a great reflex save at that point. Disappointing yes. But a howler is letting in a back-pass.

Really bad technique as well. His body wasn't behind the shot. His legs should've been behind the ball incase it went through his hands.

He's got these howlers in him. But generally he's been very good.

The ball was hit like a rocket, he didn't exactly have time to adjust his position to get his body behind the ball, then it dipped sharply as well. He should have saved it no doubt, but I've seen plenty of good keepers get beat by late movement recently. Most top keepers these days are making mistakes these days.

TCD is right. It goes under his hands and then under/through him. As he’s not behind it. It’s poor whatever way you want to dress it up.

People are being kind on him as he has been so good and he is so likeable. If that was Darlow or Elliot chucking that in. Then people would rightly be calling it a howler.

He fucked up. We lost. He’s still class. We move on.

He was at fault for the goal, btw; not sure how anyone can say he wasn't.

:|

I don't know what was worse: Son 'walloping' it or Lascelles apparently impeding his view!? :lol:

Anyway, both are funny excuses for a favorite player of yours.

Give over, it's an absolute shocker that every 'keeper in the league should save. His technique was all wrong. Despite it being his second major error like that he's still got plenty of positive work in the bank.

Give over, it's an absolute shocker that every 'keeper in the league should save. His technique was all wrong. Despite it being his second major error like that he's still got plenty of positive work in the bank.

I mean, its definitely a mistake, I just don't think its as bad as people are saying, and I can see as to why it was made. Its a mistake I can see most keepers in the Premier League making once or twice a season.

Are you on the wind up?

Erm, no. :rolleyes:

Did you just not read the first part of the sentence of mine you referenced, then? Where I said he should obviously save it?

You insinuated that people were saying he wasn't at fault for the goal, which is entirely false and a bit bizarre, but tbh does ties-in with your apparent inability to read.