Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Bit random but looked over stats recently, and Thierry Henry league stats in 2002-2003...

Apps - 37

Goals - 24

Assists - 23

Arguably the best season of any forward? Yes Shearer and Ronaldo has fantastic seasons at Blackburn and Man Utd respectively, but in terms of sheer output, that is ridiculous like!

Bit random but looked over stats recently, and Thierry Henry league stats in 2002-2003...

Apps - 37

Goals - 24

Assists - 23

Arguably the best season of any forward? Yes Shearer and Ronaldo has fantastic seasons at Blackburn and Man Utd respectively, but in terms of sheer output, that is ridiculous like!

Had him in my FF team that season, he got 260-270 IIRC. I don't think I've had a player with a highest score :D

Apps - 37

Goals - 24

Assists - 23

Had him in my FF team that season, he got 260-270 IIRC. I don't think I've had a player with such a highest score :D

The first year of Pep was good for him at Barca (incidentally the strongest year of this iteration of Barca, in my opinion), but that year was something else. Its funny looking back, how the hell did they not win the league that season? RVN scored alot but still, that is insane to me.

Guest neesy111

Henry is imo, the best foreign player to have graced our shores.  Ronaldo just behind mind.

Apps - 37

Goals - 24

Assists - 23

It was certainly one of the best, everything he touched turned into goal, and he wasn't even considered the best in the world at the time.

He should have got the Ballon D'or that season mind.

?

The year Ronaldo won the World Cup by scoring 8 goals as well as scoring 7 in 10 for Inter and then another 1 in 1 for Real almost or the one Zidane  got the year after?

Oh wow didn't realise we were talking about the old Ballon d'Or. How the fuck did Nedved get it. Tbf it was harsh on Henry to finish runner up in the FIFA and France Football prize...2003 he was clearly the best in the world.

Who's on Talksport at about 1am on a Friday night? They deserve to be gassed. Horrible little man. Defending Suarez to the hills and saying it's a crying shame we've forced him out. I realise he was most likely playing up to draw in listeners to comment, but fucking hell that bloke deserves a hiding.

I hate people like Bellamy man. Everything boils down to who can knock who out in a fight, so utterly pathetic. Cracking player for us, but I've always thought he was a total bellend. Wasn't he in bars in Newcastle burning money in front of working class fans before too? I'm sure I read that on here before.

Who's on Talksport at about 1am on a Friday night? They deserve to be gassed. Horrible little man. Defending Suarez to the hills and saying it's a crying shame we've forced him out. I realise he was most likely playing up to draw in listeners to comment, but fucking hell that bloke deserves a hiding.

Some wannabe comedian called Matt Forde, it says here. :dontknow: The lesson is don't listen to Talkshite I guess. I'd rather wear a beard made of bees. And I don't like beards or bees.

I hate people like Bellamy man. Everything boils down to who can knock who out in a fight, so utterly pathetic. Cracking player for us, but I've always thought he was a total bellend. Wasn't he in bars in Newcastle burning money in front of working class fans before too? I'm sure I read that on here before.

Tbf I've lost count of the amount of players that story's attributed to. Bramble and Dyer are particular favourites to say that about in Ipswich.

Tbf I've lost count of the amount of players that story's attributed to. Bramble and Dyer are particular favourites to say that about in Ipswich.

I swear I have heard that story attributed to half a dozen different Barça players throughout the years, too :lol:

A man calling himself Parky from Hamburg said: “Why don’t you get a Director of Football who knows the game inside out to help with board and football decisions?

:lol: :lol: