Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Shaqiri is all that’s wrong with football. Didn’t give a fuck about his club for the first 70% of the season. Started getting himself in shape just in time for the World Cup.

I know some people have said they’d have him here in a heartbeat but I think he’d do the same thing all over again.

Mitro despite Serbia losing, was impressive throughout and clubs all over Europe will have taken note. Nailed on penalty. But he someone never gets decisions his way.

Again I’d love if he stayed but I think he’ll go for a fair price above 20m when he does leave.

Shaqiri is all that’s wrong with football. Didn’t give a fuck about his club for the first 70% of the season. Started getting himself in shape just in time for the World Cup.

I know some people have said they’d have him here in a heartbeat but I think he’d do the same thing all over again.

Mitro despite Serbia losing, was impressive throughout and clubs all over Europe will have taken note. Nailed on penalty. But he someone never gets decisions his way.

Again I’d love if he stayed but I think he’ll go for a fair price above 20m when he does leave.

He hit 4 goals and 5 assists in the league before mid Decemeber. That's just a blatant lie :lol:

His stats suggest he scored and assisted more in the first 70% of the season than he did at the back end of the season

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Oh no, I've become a parody of my own parody by forgetting they won the first game...how will I live this down

He's good every one game in ten like. Can't say i rate him tbh

8 goals and 7 PL assists in 34ish games says different [emoji38]

I was wrong about Shaquiri like. If the £12m price is correct he'd be an amazing signing.

[emoji38] me too maybe i just hate him

I think his time at Stoke soured me but that was likely just Stoke.

Hope he stays. Think he’s a perfect fit for us and he pretty much single handed  dragged Fulham into the premier league. But i think for some reason Rafa doesn’t particularly like him. What’s Rafas track record on striker signings anyway?

He's good every one game in ten like. Can't say i rate him tbh

8 goals and 7 PL assists in 34ish games says different [emoji38]

I was wrong about Shaquiri like. If the £12m price is correct he'd be an amazing signing.

:lol: me too maybe i just hate him

I hate Shaqiri for some reason as well. Not sure if it's his personality on the pitch, or because he looks like the end result of Gimli shooting a massive load into some unfortunate elf.

Properly hate Shaqiri

Love him because he's the spitting twin of one of my favorite people who also happens to own one of my favorite breweries in town. Also, love a quick person with stubby legs, as a 6'3" person with a 32" inseam.

Fucking wrestling people, how that is not a penalty is beyond fucking everyone with a brain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fuuucking hell :lol:

Haha indeed. He was getting sandwiched by two Swiss players who were both holding him, he still wins the header and they end up getting a free kick. What a powerhouse :love:

Some appear to have forgotten that he’s not the goal scorer that motd made out, he misses far too many good chances; he’s too slow and he struggles to last 90 minutes. He’s far better than Joselu but he’s not the answer we need. In the right team with the right set up he’ll be more than useful but I don’t think it’s us. Good luck to him, I do like him.