Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

:lol:  Know someone who used to work there, the owner is pretty radge.

Pizza restaurant Cal's Own apologises after comparing negative reviewers to 'child molesters'

Jesmond pizzeria Cal’s Own tells critics it won't 'pander' to the public

Newcastle pizzeria Cal's Own's scathing response to Facebook review goes viral

Owner of Jesmond pizzeria Cal's Own assaulted in own restaurant by angry dad in row over son's wages

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7671733/pizza-restaurant-customers-backlash-bad-tripadvisor-review/

AN AWARD-winning pizza restaurant has slammed customers who leave bad TripAdvisor reviews as "worse than child molesters".

The Twitter account of Cal’s Own in Newcastle initially branded a customer a “f***wit” after they complained about the cost of a pizza, saying they were “going to hell”.

Restaurant owner Calvin Kitchin has previously said he “doesn’t take criticism well".

You don't say :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Even though a lot of people here don't really like him but since he came back he's done very well for us, his presence and aerial power really adds something to our game, and he's a million times better upfront than Joelinton.

I don't think anyone doubts a fit andy carroll is a great asset to have its just been so rare basically since he left for liverpool

Not sure we have options really. Carroll will get injured soon and Joe is proven to be useless at scoring goals.

Thought Joel did fine coming on as sub, which is where I think he should have started last season. We still have Gayle when he gets back from injury as well so we are not that bad tbh, if we can juggle the fitness issues right.

Not sure we have options really. Carroll will get injured soon and Joe is proven to be useless at scoring goals.

Thought Joel did fine coming on as sub, which is where I think he should have started last season. We still have Gayle when he gets back from injury as well so we are not that bad tbh, if we can juggle the fitness issues right.

Joelinton might have a bit more joy playing alongside or just off Wilson. He hardly helped himself last season but it also didn’t help that we’d play the wide men about 30-40 yards away from him, with his back to goal in his first season here. Might play a role this season.

If there is any hope for Joel it will be now with pressure off of being a no 9 and playing off further forward strikers. Not saying I actually expect any improvement but he clearly is hopeless leading the line but has some technical ability so maybe can reclaim some worth in a deeper role even it is as a sub alongside wilson or carroll operating more traditionally. Still, plenty of players should be ahead of him tbh.

Joelinton might have a bit more joy playing alongside or just off Wilson. He hardly helped himself last season but it also didn’t help that we’d play the wide men about 30-40 yards away from him, with his back to goal in his first season here. Might play a role this season.

Yeah. With Wilson attacking the box it gives Joelinton the opportunity to do something different. Or rather it isn't as damaging if he continues to do the same as he always has.

Guest Cheesy Beans

It’s alright, he’ll be injured soon and we’ll be forced to change it.

By change it, I mean play exactly the same way but lump it up to big Joe.