Newcastle 0-3 Leicester

Mike

I thought Lejeune, Fed, Schar would be our strongest 3.

How wrong I was.  :lol:

I'm not excusing Lejeune but when you're defence is up against it so frequently, they're made to look like worse players.

This could be 5-0 again. Leicester have been below par and leggy, imo, but it has still been easy. The individual errors recently are farcical. I do not care who the manager is, playing the ball slowly across your own box in that manner is inexcusable at any level of the game. Schar and Lejeune should both be dropped for their recent performance, but there is no one to replace them. :lol: Notably the best chance at 0-0 fell to Joelinton, who was never going to score. Laughable quality at both ends. Leicester have great quality in midfield and NUFC is trying to compete with a half-injured Shelvey and Hayden. That battle is incredibly one-sided and will only get worse with no changes. This version of 3-5-2 is badly exposing the lack of quality in midfield.

Guest neesy111

I thought Lejeune, Fed, Schar would be our strongest 3.

How wrong I was.  :lol:

They would be if we had a midfield and a manager.

This.

Fucking awful, no effort at all.

Which is fitting considering the club puts no effort at all into competing eh.

We've seen that trickle-down in attitudes over dubbed over again in the Ashley era. Players know we're not there to compete anf they lose something. The manager repeats the board's agenda then the players repeat the manager's agenda.

They are our three best, maybe Lascelles ahead of Ferd you could argue, the best when managed by Rafa, a mess when managed by a vegetable.

🏻 this is truth, there's no protection for the back 3, Leicester are cutting through at ease, it's all very last ditch. They can't play it ou5 because no one is making themselves available and as soon as pressure builds we hoof it and it's coming straight back. Tactically inept and the second half is only going to get worse.

Can you realy blame passing the ball accross your own box on lack of fitness?

Fatigue affects decision making as much as physical attributes. Either way it was an unforgivable mistake but yes you can absolutely blame bad decision making on fatigue.

Guest reefatoon

Gutted I am not going to see the super sub brothers in Gayle and Atsu making an appearance today. It’s what I look forward to all week.