Danny Rose (now a free agent)

Can only have one competent left back on the books, as we all know. The thought of keeping Rose AND Willems on a permanent basis is simply outlandish!

Well they're never going to get rid of Ritchie since he's apologetic to the regime.

Great signing if it comes off and he doesn’t break down injured a few games in. Don’t think we’d be against signing both in the summer and selling Dummet. Also, we’ve 3 on the other side all in the same position. I also think Ritchie will be gone.

Jetro's better than Rose

That would be my view as well, but I've never really paid much attention to Rose. Seems like a great loan signing, but I fear it means we'll ditch Jetro as a result.

Too injury prone will be the reasoning.

I like Willems but Rose is a step up surely?

He's already came out and said he wants to sit at Spurs and collect his money for nothing, and that he doesn't like football.

Contrast that to Willems who's desperate to come back and play for us again.

Needless to say, I'm all for him over Ritchie till the end of the season at least. Need that mobility that we've lost without Jetro. Even though I prefer Jetro I still think Lazaro-Rose will end up being better overall than Yedlin-Willems as a wing back pair.

Ideally come the summer i'll have been proven wrong and it'll be a hard pick between them.

(((Just sell Ritchie and get them both.))

Needless to say, I'm all for him over Ritchie till the end of the season at least. Need that mobility that we've lost without Jetro. Even though I prefer Jetro I still think Lazaro-Rose will end up being better overall than Yedlin-Willems as a wing back pair.

Ideally come the summer i'll have been proven wrong and it'll be a hard pick between them.

(((Just sell Ritchie and get them both.))

Ideally by the summer we have new owners. Nothing else matters.