Ludwig Francilette signs for NUFC/didn’t cut mustard at Dijon

James

From what i’ve Heard, from someone who does scouting for the club, we’ve signed James alabi

A striker who, according to Wiki, scored twice in the Conference last season? ???

:lol: Mystery signing going from 20 goals for Porto on page one to 2 goals for Leyton Orient by page two and possibly not actually a signing at all is very summer 2019.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m told his English name translates to Black Power, and he’s from Nigeria and only 22 according to his father who is not much older than his son and remembers his birth like it was a couple of years ago. He’s meant to be big, strong and quick, but not the most intelligent of players. He’s meant to be a beast though and his nickname in Africa was the baby faced rapist.

He’s a winger and club scouts have likened him to a younger supersized Atsu. He’s apparently Shola’s relative as well, I think the club need to double check he’s not his real brother though, they look nowt alike and this could be one of those dodgy favours to an agent.

Sounds promising either way.

Hilarious the way we are saying he looks like anyone, he looks like a black JFK and that is all and not the Kinnear model

Club does a shock reveal on deadline day of JFK in blackface as our new DoF :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Meh, what an anti climax that ended up being.

Fitting in nicely with everything else at the club then.

:lol: perfectly