Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Any players playing that'll be heading for European bigtime next?

Don't play FM anymore, so no idea who anyone outside PL is now.

I'd sign that shithouse that got the red to stomp on Bruce.

Other than that I dunno. This match makes me miss FM. [emoji38]

Any players playing that'll be heading for European bigtime next?

Don't play FM anymore, so no idea who anyone outside PL is now.

I'd sign that shithouse that got the red to stomp on Bruce.

Other than that I dunno. This match makes me miss FM. [emoji38]

Last one I played was 17, always used to try and raid Argentina at the start on 48month clause - Tagliafico, Bentancur, Ascacribar, Lautaro Martinez  :D

Say you've just scored from a corner, everyone all bunched up and close then, but you can't be close and touching each other to celebrate 10 seconds later. 

I don't think Benteke bundling one in tonight and lifting a shirt is going to make a difference. I think if people haven't got the message now, and don't know the rules - they're choosing not to.

Players spend all week together, been marking each other in training all week, stood in a tunnel next to each other, and spend the whole game in potential physical contact with anyone on the pitch.

Anyone in the media bothering us with this ill thought out nonsense should really worry about bigger issues going on.

Its a nonsense, its a contact sport, they are all asked to make contact with each other during the match daft to expect them not to be able to. It's another just way of trying to get cheap popularity trying to make footballers look bad. And maybe it would be worth pointing out to people if a mass testing system had managed to be rolled out successfully similarly to how sport does it would make such scenes more possible elsewhere, but actual testing has been a total mess