Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just been on Soccer AM.

"The fans who go to the games are behind me... I'M ONE OF THEIR OWN... They come up and shake my hand in Tesco. But there are some nasty pasties on twitter who aren't representative of Newcastle fans."

He also told us how, as a die hard fan, he watched the 1974 Newcastle vs Liverpool cup final in 1973!

Just been on Soccer AM.

"The fans who go to the games are behind me... I'M ONE OF THEIR OWN... They come up and shake my hand in Tesco. But there are some nasty pasties on twitter who aren't representative of Newcastle fans."

He also told us how, as a die hard fan, he watched the 1974 Newcastle vs Liverpool cup final in 1973!

sad cunts. :facepalm:

Just been on Soccer AM.

I'm glad he's aware that there is a massive percentage that hate him.

Guest reefatoon

I’ve never seen him in tesco but I won’t be shaking his hand the fat mess

You can generally find him in the lard aisle.

Someone should ask Bruce, "there is a notable reduction in possession since you took over versus the previous 2 seasons under Rafa Benitez.  Is this something that you have been working on in training and if so, are you content with how it is currently working for you?"

No journos will analyse/question it, because as Ando said on Totalsport last night.... "Possession doesn't win ya football matches... putting the ball in the net does, and we've got more points now than we did this time last season"  :jesuswept:

Guest neesy111

we've got more points now than we did this time last season"  :jesuswept:

Can't be long until this is no longer applicable?

Will be like March until it's not applicable.

No journos will analyse/question it, because as Ando said on Totalsport last night.... "Possession doesn't win ya football matches... putting the ball in the net does, and we've got more points now than we did this time last season"  :jesuswept:

Theres a fair few idiots on here who've been saying the same. Or was that just covmag?  :lol: