Graeme Jones

loki679

It just has to be him that's changed all of this as we never pressed together at all before he came in and you can see a bit of a plan which we know the heart attack on legs doesn't have

Of course it’s him. We had 18 months of Bruceball and it was like chalk and cheese compared to this. His only role now is motivation, he clearly has fuck all to do with coaching, tactics etc.

Players like Jermaine Pennant say he was best man manager they have had, probably all jokes on training ground so maybe that's his role and Jones leads coaching as Bruce isn't a coaching manager according to a video I saw of Pennant

Whether you think the change in style is good or not, there have definitely been some massively noticeable changes, which is hilarious because Bruce has spent 18 months telling us how “we’re trying to change” whilst managing to change fuck all :lol:.

Whether you think the change in style is good or not, there have definitely been some massively noticeable changes, which is hilarious because Bruce has spent 18 months telling us how “we’re trying to change” whilst managing to change f*** all :lol:.

I mean if it is down to Jones coaching then the least Bruce should do is boot the other Steve's out

If Ashley gave a shit he could sack Bruce and I think Jones would actually be able to get the players showing a bit more belief in what they are doing. Bruce hanging around is just bringing the place down.

Whether you think the change in style is good or not, there have definitely been some massively noticeable changes, which is hilarious because Bruce has spent 18 months telling us how “we’re trying to change” whilst managing to change f*** all :lol:.

Tbf to Bruce, he has managed to change things since he come in. He’s turned us from a solid mid table outfit into utter dogsh*t. Jones has exposed him for the fraud that he is.

Players like Jermaine Pennant say he was best man manager they have had, probably all jokes on training ground so maybe that's his role and Jones leads coaching as Bruce isn't a coaching manager according to a video I saw of Pennant

Ex-convict Pennant likes an easy ride manager. Who’d have thought.

It is possible to be a good man manager and a good tactician at the same time - Brendan Rodgers, Klopp, Guardiola, Potter, even Dyche all seem to manage it. Modern football requires you to be more than a good laugh around the training ground, hence why we’ve had to bring in someone qualified to do the actual foot all side of things. Should be Embarrassing as fuck for Bruce.

Ex-convict Pennant likes an easy ride manager. Who’d have thought.

Did some YT interview with that oversized child Tubes playing golf, said basically every manager he played for was a bell-end. Think that says enough about his character as a professional, played for Wenger, Benitez! Wouldn’t be taking anything Jermain Pennant says seriously.

It is possible to be a good man manager and a good tactician at the same time - Brendan Rodgers, Klopp, Guardiola, Potter, even Dyche all seem to manage it. Modern football requires you to be more than a good laugh around the training ground, hence why we’ve had to bring in someone qualified to do the actual foot all side of things. Should be Embarrassing as fuck for Bruce.

Keegan as DOF with Rafa as manager would be the dream team really, wouldn't it?

Not only possible, it should be self-explanatory that you need to focus on both. Of course all managers have strengths and weaknesses, but you can’t go ”Nah, not really into tactics/man management”.

Not only possible, it should be self-explanatory that you need to focus on both. Of course all managers have strengths and weaknesses, but you can’t go ”Nah, not really into tactics/man management”.

I work in IT. That's like me saying I'm not really into keyboards.

Friend first, boss second. Probably a biscuit connoisseur third.

His change in shape and intensity has given us a chance of staying up, but our fitness is shocking. We're blowing out of arses after an hour.

But, but...Big Steve prides himself on the fitness of his players

He often joins them on long cross country runs

His change in shape and intensity has given us a chance of staying up, but our fitness is shocking. We're blowing out of arses after an hour.

Yes we are, but we’re also having to work much much harder than the majority of the teams we’re playing to do anything with the ball.

That effort up to half time was about as good as I’ve seen them this season. We didn’t give them any time on the ball and they were rattled.

It took its toll though, big Joe going off made us lightweight and he was doing lots of pressing deep and clever link up play (he actually had one of his better games for us) and then we just crumbled. Had no energy or plan b to execute.

He was still shite (but harsh, below average maybe), but Joelinton at least made this new system work when he came on. Think he’s the only forward we have that can do the role without us having to change system again. As Disco pointed out though in the Krafth thread, it could be painful against Wolves with the wingers they have against the full-backs we have. Might need to change it up (Almiron left, Fraser right...maybe ASM central for a game or two??) again.

Wish Ashley could just bin Bruce and let Jones get on with it. We'll be safe I'm sure. Some players are in the team because of Bruce and those are dragging us down. The likes of Shelvey, Hendrick and even Darlow might not be in the team of Jones was left to pick the side.

Forget Rafa or Howe or Pearson or whoever. Just sack Bruce and let Jones get on with it till the end of the season.

Agree with that. We've been playing far better and the pressing is working, however you just know we can't keep it up for any length of time. Well, apart from Almiron. I even think Shelvey is looking better.

That said, on staying up, we still concede weak goals far too often and struggle to score without Wilson. Huge chance we will go down.

Friend first, boss second. Probably a biscuit connoisseur third.

Probably entertainer third.