The Magpie Group

Heron

Ashley never goes to games now but the pressure/hatred needs to be ramped up on his little minions who do go. People like Bishop and Charnley should not be let anywhere near the ground and if they do, they should be getting absolute s***. I mean real nasty abuse. Let them all know they have no place here.

Nah, they need chants but with an actual point. Nasty abuse makes us look like scum and undoes any positive media attention we may get.

please sir, can you leave our club...

Yep, no middle ground there :rolleyes:

As I said in the Ashley thread, it's fucking brill to see groups finally coming together. Enough is enough.

Could not agree more. I have maintained for years we lack coordination. If we can finally stop bickering amongst ourselves and back this - we will make a difference.

Battle lines drawn. Either against the fat specimen and want the real NUFC back or are happy to vindicate Ashley and want a zombie club. No on the fencers. Sides taken and battle commences.

something on twitter along these lines is whats required imo.

It's difficult to get involved 'on the front line' with a movement like this, with me not going to many games and living in Liverpool. However, I am and will be fully behind this online and at any away games I manage to get to. Nothing is more important than getting this parasite out of our club.

I really hope this shows some positive change and real fan unity - hopefully it also isn't marred by charvers acting up tarnishing the names of the groups and those involved.

anyone know where he lives?

i think i may not be too far away and will go and plaster some of these on his gates

He has 2 addresses in Totteridge.

19 Totteridge Common

London

N20 8LR

This is his misses place.

Grovelands,

Totteridge Green,

London,

United Kingdom,

N20 8PE

Guest reefatoon

Ashley never goes to games now but the pressure/hatred needs to be ramped up on his little minions who do go. People like Bishop and Charnley should not be let anywhere near the ground and if they do, they should be getting absolute s***. I mean real nasty abuse. Let them all know they have no place here.

Nah, they need chants but with an actual point. Nasty abuse makes us look like scum and undoes any positive media attention we may get.

When I said nasty, I mean hostile (doesn't need to be name calling) towards Ashley's stooges (As Ashley is never there). That Bishop arsehole is there all the time though, swanning around and reporting back to his master. He has Ashley's ear and should not be allowed to sit there all smug and comfortable. He should not be allowed to sit there and feel like he is welcome. He has to get in and out of the ground. Surround the fuckers car and let him know in no uncertain terms what we think of his puppet master.  It's like a war now man, they have taken the castle and had it unchallenged for the last 10 years. Time to take it back.

Tbf when it got nasty at West Ham that really forced the coverage and the dildo brothers to notice. Who gives a fuck if we get tarred as 'disgraceful' as long as we get what we want. The way we've been treated for over a decade more than is just as, if not even more disgraceful.

I think we need to get the players involved. Threaten to sit out the season unless we spend and give Rafa what he deserves.

You want the players we currently have to do a sit out protest to try and get the club to spend money on better players who will replace them? 🙂 right..

The letter itself is fine, until I started looking at all the logos.. their own one included. It’s pure tack.

At what point did any of them ask the board here for input? This is by far the largest forum for nufc so it’s safe to say that the general opinion here covers a majority of those supporters who participate online.

Lobbing a few logos of defunct groups who never achieved a goddamn thing only serves to show how amateur the whole thing is.

I think we need to get the players involved. Threaten to sit out the season unless we spend and give Rafa what he deserves.

You want the players we currently have to do a sit out protest to try and get the club to spend money on better players who will replace them? 🙂 right..

The letter itself is fine, until I started looking at all the logos.. their own one included. It’s pure tack.

At what point did any of them ask the board here for input? This is by far the largest forum for nufc so it’s safe to say that the general opinion here covers a majority of those supporters who participate online.

Lobbing a few logos of defunct groups who never achieved a goddamn thing only serves to show how amateur the whole thing is.

The general opinion here might well cover the majority of online supporters but I don't think you're in that majority. You're probably not even on the same planet as that majority.

Ashley might not know what the Magpie Group stands for, but most Newcastle fans will. It was the last great movement to rid ourselves of a toxic owner and it was stunningly successful, the Keegan years could never have happened without it. Those close to the regime will certainly fill in Ashley on the history, and I think it will send a shiver of fear up his gelatinous spine.

Ashley might not know what the Magpie Group stands for, but most Newcastle fans will. It was the last great movement to rid ourselves of a toxic owner and it was stunningly successful, the Keegan years could never have happened without it. Those close to the regime will certainly fill in Ashley on the history, and I think it will send a shiver of fear up his gelatinous spine.

What was successful about it?