Newcastle United vs West Ham United - 01/12/2018 @ 15:00 - No UK TV

ToonArmy1892

Again I won’t be going,

West Ham usually do shit up here so 0-2 to them  :lol:

Walk in fair play but it just won’t work and no one will notice.

3 wins have killed it now, sorry but it’s true.

Is anyone on here that's going doing the walk in?

I'm unsure tbh, it's had barely any publicity compared to the boycott and that mixed with recent form means they'll barely be any uptake. Still doing the Wolves boycott, mind.

I think if people went in as usual before the game, and just watched first 10 mins in the concourse on the TV's, then go to seat, more people would do that, it's still the same visual impact.

I'm unsure tbh, it's had barely any publicity compared to the boycott and that mixed with recent form means they'll barely be any uptake. Still doing the Wolves boycott, mind.

I think if people went in as usual before the game, and just watched first 10 mins in the concourse on the TV's, then go to seat, more people would do that, it's still the same visual impact.

Aye, but it's not been pushed as that. Don't get me wrong, I want it to happen and want as many people doing it as possible but I can't see it. Especially off of the back of 3 wins and with the protest a week later getting more publicity. In addition to that, if both of these protests drop on their arse the MG's authority dwindles again. Unfortunately the form has come at the wrong time for these protests' sake.

I wonder what that would sound like on the TV if we scored in the first 10 minutes. :lol:

A draw to keep the unbeaten run going wouldn’t be the worst result but think we’ll win.

Every point counts, those 3 v Burnley for me change the season from crisis to bearable  :lol:

Isn't people turning up slightly late to the match a very normal sight?

Aye and a very annoying one to most people having late arrivals spoiling their view.

Let's think of something which really gets up most people's noses and try and arrange a protest around it  :lol:

Brilliant.

Guess this must be the team we have the best record against over the last couple of seasons. Hope we will keep that up

Hammers in Toon - PL era:

2017/18: Won 3-0 Joselu, Clark, Mitrovic

2015/16: Won 2-1 Perez, Wijnaldum

2014/15: Won 2-0 Sissoko, Gutierrez

2013/14: Drew 0-0

2012/13: Lost 0-1

2010/11: Won 5-0 Best 3, Nolan, Lovenkrands

2008/09: Drew 2-2 Owen, Carroll

2007/08: Won 3-1 Viduka 2, N'Zogbia

2006/07: Drew 2-2 Milner, Solano

2005/06: Drew 0-0

2002/03: Won 4-0 LuaLua 2, Shearer, Solano

2001/02: Won 3-1 Shearer, LuaLua, Robert

2000/01: Won 2-1 Cort, Solano

1999/00: Drew 2-2 Dabizas, Speed

1998/99: Lost 0-3

1997/98: Lost 0-1

1996/97: Drew 1-1 Beardsley

1995/96: Won 3-0 Albert, Asprilla, Ferdinand

1994/95: Won 2-0 Clark, Kitson

1993/94: Won 2-0 Cole 2

I'm doing the 11 minute walk in then boycotting the Wolves game.  People mentioning our winning run as "coming at the wrong time" are totally missing the point of what The Magpie Group are trying to achieve.  It we remain unbeaten all season I will still do everything I can to get rid of Ashley.  We are not even treading water with this owner.  We are massively going backwards compared to other Premier clubs.

For Christ sake, just do it for 11 minutes.  It will not kill you.