Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Guest The Little Waster

Still want more, tbh. He’s worth more to us than them.

Why ? What does it matter if he goes for £50m or 50p ? Its only going into fat mikes sky rocket anyway

Guest chopey

Why ? What does it matter if he goes for £50m or 50p ? Its only going into fat mikes sky rocket anyway

Aye

Aye just don’t like the thought of one of our local lads going for cheap

Guest The Little Waster

Aye just don’t like the thought of one of our local lads going for cheap

The cheaper he goes for the less £££ fat mike gets

I've never seen him play other than highlights v Man City when he looked tidy. Is he even that good? Like what's his best attributes or who is he similar too?

Is he really going to improve a top 6 side and be able to play CL etc? The feed for English players aren't mental. For an extra 10-15m or even 50m they could just go and get a proven class midfielder like Rakitic, Asensio, James Rodriguez etc

If Ashley makes £50m from an academy product he might even stump up for a new tin of paint for the walls.

If he got that for SL, plus the AC money, would £85m for 2 academy players in England be a record? Don't spend a penny and get that, no wonder he doesn't see investing a thing.

Shouldn’t have even gave Man Utd a price (if the reports are true). Not for sale.

100%

I've never seen him play other than highlights v Man City when he looked tidy. Is he even that good? Like what's his best attributes or who is he similar too?

Is he really going to improve a top 6 side and be able to play CL etc? The feed for English players aren't mental. For an extra 10-15m or even 50m they could just go and get a proven class midfielder like Rakitic, Asensio, James Rodriguez etc

I dont even know why I’m asking this but how or why haven’t you seen him play or read a single thing about him?

Guest chopey

Best north east player in a generation, we have a billionaire owner we could say no....................we wont.

Shouldn’t have even gave Man Utd a price (if the reports are true). Not for sale.

100%

I dont even know why I’m asking this but how or why haven’t you seen him play or read a single thing about him?

Ashley's nufc isn't it