Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Mad if we were to sell him. Would easily rank as the worst sale Ashley has made.

We haven’t made too many bad sales really. Just not enough signings.

A sale is a bad sale if it's not adequately replaced. I'd say there's been lots of players during his tenure that weren't replaced with equal or better players. From what I've seen of Longstaff, I think he's actually one of the better players we've had during Ashley's time. Factor in the fact he's local and a youth product, plus the fact we don't actually know how good he is or could be amounts to this potentially being the worst of the lot.

If Rafa doesn't stay on then I can see him leaving and Ashley manoeuvring it in a way where Longstaff is seen as the bad guy, then we'll get 50,000 turn up to cheer on Mark Hughes whilst calling Longstaff a greedy b******

ffs come off it man ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I like that he chose this pic; Rafa, arm around him, slinging knowledge and him a sponge, ready to soak it up. Could have been something special.

Prepare to be Pardewed.

Hopefully for him someone makes an offer for him that Ashley cannot reject. If that doesn't happen this summer I hope he is the type of player that is able to stand out on his own and make his own future (I.e not necessarily dependent on the guidance of Benitez/his coaching team to improve) so he gets a move next season.

It's such a shame a lad of his potential isn't working with Rafa any more. You just knew Rafa would keep bringing the best from him, he may well still come good as he is talented but if stays with us under whichever fucknut lands the job you just know he'll drop off. Even if he goes to Man Utd I can't see Solskjaer bringing much to the table.