Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Guest Howaythetoon

Very mature performance on and off the ball, did the basics well and got involved higher up the pitch which won us the penalty, economical on the ball and very calm and assured. Could be a decent player, no outstanding attributes, but I’m liking what I see.

Thought he was incredible tonight. He could have easily hid in the last 5 minutes due to his inexperience but he seemed to take it upon himself to see the win out. Great to hear the “one of our own” song being belted out for him from the corner.

On form I’d start him even if everyone was fit.

This leaves Jonjo in a bit of jam given both Ki and Diame playing better than him this season not to mention the emergence of this kid.

Should f*** the baldy waste of space off given any bidders

Can't see that happening, if we get samaris in it may allow Hayden to be loaned out though.

Would fuck Shelvey off asap personally. Absolutely pathetic off the ball, and its not enough that he can ping occasional passes

Agree. Would personally love to see how Longstaff kicks on. He's got the tools to be a fucking great player.

Would fuck Shelvey off asap personally. Absolutely pathetic off the ball, and its not enough that he can ping occasional passes

If this Almiron lad is good enough we might not need Shelvey's passing ability anyway. Would much prefer those opportunities go to someone well rounded  and to be frank i even prefer Ki to Shelvey. :lol: