Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Mackem spotted me looking at the bottom of the Championship on my phone and struck up a conversation at the bar, then realised I was a mag after a few minutes.  Little awkward, he was a canny enough lad though.

Mackem spotted me looking at the bottom of the Championship on my phone and struck up a conversation at the bar, then realised I was a mag after a few minutes.  Little awkward, he was a canny enough lad though.

I'm confused by this story. Why didn't itend with you being surrounded by him and ten of his friends, all of whom you were able to easily dispose of?

You'd think he'd have guessed you were a Mag going by the look of delight on your face as you looked at the bottom of the Championship table.