Fulham 0-4 Newcastle United - 12/05/19 - post match from pg8 onwards

BlueStar

Show some respect to a forum legend you young whippersnappers.

Aye does no one even remember that he actually created this forum?

Without him so many things that have happened would not have happened

They would. Just under a different domain name.

Just got in, basically been on a session since Friday lunchtime. Boat was class. Match awesome. Following this club is magnificent on days like this.

God help me, I really don't want to go work tomorrow in the morning.

Sounds like a class weekend mate. Hope you can battle through work today.

It was class. Best mates stag with a load of mates that go way back and then the boat and match.

A delayed hangover started kicking in this evening so I've had to crack open a can to counteract the headache. Probably not a good idea.

It was class. Best mates stag with a load of mates that go way back and then the boat and match.

A delayed hangover started kicking in this evening so I've had to crack open a can to counteract the headache. Probably not a good idea.

Everyone loved the boats! Fair play to Darren Curry for sorting them all out - superb!

Half of my lot didn’t bother as they thought it would be a nightmare getting served so decided to just drink around London and it took them an hour to find a boozer open  :lol: They didn’t appreciate videos from the boat of everyone boozing for some reason  :lol:

Everyone loved the boats! Fair play to Darren Curry for sorting them all out - superb!

Half of my lot didn’t bother as they thought it would be a nightmare getting served so decided to just drink around London and it took them an hour to find a boozer open  :lol: They didn’t appreciate videos from the boat of everyone booing for some reason  :lol:

Proud that nothing went off, like. I never had any fears, Geordies have travelled the world and given a good account of themselves (MOSTLY) and there was no reason this should have been any different. Some on here seem to forget what it means to be a Geordie.

Half of my lot didn’t bother as they thought it would be a nightmare getting served so decided to just drink around London and it took them an hour to find a boozer open  :lol: They didn’t appreciate videos from the boat of everyone booing for some reason  :lol:

Proud that nothing went off, like. I never had any fears, Geordies have travelled the world and given a good account of themselves (MOSTLY) and there was no reason this should have been any different. Some on here seem to forget what it means to be a Geordie.

True mate!

They must have made some coin mind - £5 a bottle and they were flying down!

The company who owns the boats have praised all of our fans and said the staff loved the atmosphere on all of the boats! Great weekend!

Well we did have a smoke bomb go off on the one I was on and had to dock to hoy a lad off.

We do, but you would have to be naive in the extreme to think we don't have our knacker element aswell,  every club has them.

Thankfully the people on the boats seemed to be the more mature fans.

We do, but you would have to be naive in the extreme to think we don't have our knacker element aswell,  every club has them.

Thankfully the people on the boats seemed to be the more mature fans.

Aye, but we do a good job of keeping our knackas in check.