Newcastle United v Man U -17/10/2020 (Give £14.95 to West End Foodbank, not Sky)

Disco

We finally have a good set of wingers and a bit of depth in the position having waiting for years, putting up with the likes of Obertan, Murphy, Sammy... and this weasel plays a bang average central midfielder with no stand out qualities on the wing. Great.

:lol:

BUT HE HAS THE PASHUN THE GEORDIE NATION LOVES

Man united with their weakest side I’ve ever seen and Bruce plays a load of cloggers

Who else could he play, like  :lol:

Fraser. That’s it

Almiron, Manquillo

Exactly

And not kraft and hendrick and joelinton

Four years ago tomorrow, Hayden and Shelvey were at centre-mid at Barnsley in the Champo.

It's not like cumulatively between them they've improved that much either; obviously Hayden has a fair bit.

I might make do with Radio Newcastle tonight. I imagine the usual places to watch, may have server issues due to all of the Man United supa-fans watching around the world. Can't be chowed with buffering.

Quite right, very lawful of you. If you need me to message you a link or two so you can examine it to ensure that you don't click on it by mistake, I can do that. It's important that we're aware of such unlawfulness and its appearance if we're to avoid it. Knowledge is power.

Man united with their weakest side I’ve ever seen and Bruce plays a load of cloggers

Fraser. That’s it

Almiron, Manquillo

Exactly

He's playing Krafth and Hendrick because he's scared of the big teams and thinks we have to go with more defensive players to live with them.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Four years ago tomorrow, Hayden and Shelvey were at centre-mid at Barnsley in the Champo.

It's not like cumulatively between them they've improved that much either; obviously Hayden has a fair bit.

It’s not even like they’re playing tonight due to injuries, they’re our first choice starting pair :lol:

Guest Cheesy Beans

Fraser. That’s it

Almiron, Manquillo

Exactly

He's playing Krafth and Hendrick because he's scared of the big teams and thinks we have to go with more defensive players to live with them.

You must be confused, we don’t play defensively. We’re building a free flowing attacking side.