Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

True story , I've actually seen a discussion developing lauding the togetherness amongst our players which Bruce has inspired , but which Rafa never did .😩

Screw results on the pitch, just want my players to enjoy training, have a laugh, and be together like brothers after being destroyed by Norwich

IMO Bruce will do enough to keep Newcastle up and keep himself in a job, the crowds will fade away and by the end of the season 30 odd thousand will turn up to get away from their wives and the atmosphere will be rank.................... Zombie club complete.

IMO Bruce will do enough to keep Newcastle up and keep himself in a job, the crowds will fade away and by the end of the season 30 odd thousand will turn up to get away from their wives and the atmosphere will be rank.................... Zombie club complete.

:lol: Love how that line has never died.

:lol: Love how that line has never died.

The truth is, their wives tell them to fuck off outta the house.

Wonder what this dopey fat c*** has up his sleeve for this weekend. Wonder what marvellous masterplan he's been brewing for the last 2 weeks.

I'll go 6-0 and at least 2 down within 20 mins.

A greggs pasty.

Not even a sausage roll which is  infinitely easier to sleeve than a pasty, even this useless fucks fictional decision making is dreadful.