Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

one of them clowns under the Monument going to slash him with a pan pipe or something?

I bet he never slept a wink last night

Probably gonna feed him bad milk and hot dogs.

FWIW Flip, I don't think he actually goes looking for the foul, or specifically thinks "I'm going to get this guy a red", but he is clearly programmed to leap in the air and twist in agony when there's contact. It's what he does, it really is. Sure, we should look at each incident in isolation, but this "reputation" he has didn't develop in a vacuum.

:thup:

Like I said, for me it's dubious but knowing him it's fully plausible. I just don't buy the fact that he searches for contact as he doesn't really see Dummett until less than a second before impact.

http://i60.tinypic.com/ndmqdx.jpg

The milk thing is a way to say you're gay. Milk -> semen

Most other tweets don't make sense even to me when I try to back-translate them into Spanish :lol:

So bad milk = bad semen?  ???

And bad milk comes from the hot dog then?

"Bad milk" is "mala leche" which means "foul mood" in Spanish, that's different.

Besides that, any suggestion that you like a lot of milk, you swallow milk, etc... means you like to suck dick. TBF is the kind of insult a 12 year old would use in Spain, but maybe it's different in Uruguay.

"Bad milk" is "mala leche" which means "foul mood" in Spanish, that's different.

Besides that, any suggestion that you like a lot of milk, you swallow milk, etc... means you like to suck dick. TBF is the kind of insult a 12 year old would use in Spain, but maybe it's different in Uruguay.

Term of endearment over there I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

He's shite, constantly had Colo or Anita covering him because he was constantly out of position. Always gets caught out when he does go forward because he has absolutely no pace to get back, that also effects him defensively because he can't keep up with any winger. He has two options everytime he has the ball; pass back to keeper or hoof it up the line. He's fucking shite and I genuinely hate him. Haidara is a better LB and should have been starting but this once again just highlights how inept Pardew is. Never stays on his feet when he should and always goes for the slide which just makes him look like an absolute mug like Nasri proved today. He's a liability in the side and I'd love to see him shipped to League Two where the useless cunt belongs.