Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

Why the fuck were the Sky lot wanking over Navas second half? Dummy blocked every cross that he attempted.

Bright spot tonight, well done.

P.s. fuck whoever told me bringing Dummy off the bench tonight was a bad idea so readily.

Guest hydeous

Want to see him get a game. He probably will now, with Saylor suspended.

I wouldn't be too quick to judge him as a world beater based on one half where city had already won the game. They'd slowed down considerably after 2-0.

Would have been interesting to see how he'd have handled the Zabaleta - Navas combinations in the first half. They were bloody good.

Guest icemanblue

Making your debut by coming on in that game, against a player who was tearing us to bits, must be incredibly hard. But, he could barely contain his excitement as he was about to come on. Smiling like a loon, and running on to the field before whoever he replaced was off it. Very encouraging.

Making your debut by coming on in that game, against a player who was tearing us to bits, must be incredibly hard. But, he could barely contain his excitement as he was about to come on. Smiling like a loon, and running on to the field before whoever he replaced was off it. Very encouraging.

Is that illegal? No doubt we'll be fined for having 12 players on the pitch.  :lol:

Would give the lad a start at left-back against West Ham and slot Yanga-Mbiwa in the middle. Although knowing Pardew it will be Williamson in.

Dummet Colo Mbiwa Santon

Krul

If Santon is fit. I know he hasn't impressed at RB, but fuck me, can't be any worse than going with Debuchy who'll be mourning the loss of his 'pal'

Shades of Rickie Lambert t'other night. Good too see occasionally in this money addled game we all follow.

Playing against and doing OK against someone like Navas too is a great confidence boost and learning experience for him too. Good on him.

Guest icemanblue

Is that illegal? No doubt we'll be fined for having 12 players on the pitch.  :lol:

Super slimline Phil Dowd called him back, to wait for the switch. :lol:

Super slimline Phil Dowd called him back, to wait for the switch. :lol:

Bless him  :lol: (not Dowd)

Good chance for him now, presumably Mapou will have to play CB and Santon is still out?

If Pardew plays Williamson and Mapou at LB then f***'s sake.

I'd play him whether Santon is fit or not.

Debuchy doesn't deserve to start based on his performances.

I hope Pardew doesn't use the too young argument. Look what Ben Davies did for Swansea last season when Neil Taylor got injured. Davies has now pushed himself in front of Taylor for Swansea and Wales.

I can see Pardew bringing a not fully fit Santon back or Willo.