Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

that's why the likes of  Brewcey, Pards, Sourness and other PFM'S will never get close to Sir Bobby and King Kev.

they got the best out of characters like Ginola, Romario, Bellars and the like. Ben Arfa under  KK and SBR would have been even better than he was for us.

sadnesstan[/member] I take your point regarding the Stoke game. Yes I wasn't trying to say it was his best game. I was just trying to point out that hopefully any football fan especially a Newcastle one at the time, surely would have enjoyed the way he played and it was just an example of how he was clearly our most creative and dangerous player when on form and for the manager to stick him straight on the bench the next game just proved he had no idea how to nurture that talent.

Not really sure why you’re having to explain that alexf[/member]

He was incredible that game. If you were there watching it it’s one of those that sticks in the memory of great individual performances. Probably one of the best we’ve had in at least 10 years.

• 2 weeks later...

He can barely speak himself, asking for the guy next home to finish his sentence :lol:

They're asking him whether he'd consider another stint in the French League.

"Don't know what the future holds, studying different options at the moment and we'll see. But French League is really interesting, having spent time in Spain, French League is better. In Spain Barca and Real hide the rest, but for the majority of clubs the Ligue 1 is better."

Yeah not fascinating stuff!