Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

I'd like to inaugurate Mike Dean as the first winner of the Dodgy c*** Ref of the Week award.  The yellow to David Luiz shows one (or more) of three things:

1) He is biased in favor of Chelsea

2) He doesn't know the last man rule

3) He doesn't have the balls to make the right call

Any of the three should really be grounds for him to have to find a new line of work. 

Shocking for sure, but only insofar as this type of s*** happens all the time in English footy, generally in favor of the clubs that spend the £££.

Guest Heneage

Everyone says that Serie A is bent, but at least they admit it. Folk like Dean are what's wrong with the highest level referee's in this country. People like him and Webb spend so long trying to play the big man and not pander to the home team they end up being useless.

He bottled it bigtime , Pardew said he said "the ref said he didnt have the ball under control therefore it wasnt a goalscoring opportunity", clearly was a goalscoring opportunity like fucking goon.

He didn't get the ball under control because he was chopped down by the last defender before he could run onto a fantastic through ball that was a couple of feet away from him.  As soon as he's given the free kick in that situation he has to give a red, and would have if it was any team not on the FAs wanking list.

I think people are overreacting, tbh. Today was an awful performance from Mike Dean, but over the season it hasn't been too bad, atleast not for us, i mean we even got a penalty at Old  Trafford.

Yeah, on an abortion of a decision.  :lol:

summerof69 rewrites the phrases book!

It seems two wrongs do make a right...

What i'm trying to say is that over the season it hasn't been too bad, so that maybe as i said we are over reacting to this.

Over the season it has been terrible tbh.