Palermo - Newcastle

Guest TR

Guest Gemmill

i cant help compare italians and romanians.  They basically have the same genes.

getting to know romanians has really put me off latin culture more than i disliked it anyway.

at the end of the day, latin people just dont tell the truth.  They are very friendly if they think they will make money out of you, otherwise they dont give a toss / respect anglo saxons.

my advice....avoid the place.

:lol: Thankfully not all anglo-saxons are as quick to write off millions of people.  What a load of shit!

i cant help compare italians and romanians.  They basically have the same genes.

getting to know romanians has really put me off latin culture more than i disliked it anyway.

at the end of the day, latin people just dont tell the truth.  They are very friendly if they think they will make money out of you, otherwise they dont give a toss / respect anglo saxons.

:lol: Thankfully not all anglo-saxons are as quick to write off millions of people. What a load of shit!

I couldn't have replied any better!!!

"Thankfully not all anglo-saxons are as quick to write off millions of people.  What a load of shit!"

well i hope the welcome in palermo proves me wrong.  Maybe they are more cultured than romanians. 

Cant say i have yet met alot of honest latin persons.  Except one lad i met in madrid this year, franco.  Who i went to the watch real madrid with.

in general the northern europeans misinterepret latin friendlyness, for genuine affection.  Its not; just sly marketing.

:lol:

Joke post, right?

"Thankfully not all anglo-saxons are as quick to write off millions of people.  What a load of shit!"

well i hope the welcome in palermo proves me wrong.   Maybe they are more cultured than romanians. 

Cant say i have yet met alot of honest latin persons.   Except one lad i met in madrid this year, franco.  Who i went to the watch real madrid with.

in general the northern europeans misinterepret latin friendlyness, for genuine affection.  Its not; just sly marketing.

What in the heck? Have you just been dumped by a timeshare salewoman called Maria by any chance?

Guest ChickenKiev

:lol:

Joke post, right?

It has to be! If not......ignorant tw*t

Guest Gemmill

well i hope the welcome in palermo proves me wrong.   Maybe they are more cultured than romanians. 

Cant say i have yet met alot of honest latin persons.   Except one lad i met in madrid this year, franco.  Who i went to the watch real madrid with.

:lol:  I worked with a load of Italians and Spanish for the last year and a half, and my only complaint is that they talked too loud (in foreign too, the cheeky bastards!).  No money ever went missing from my pockets though.  Stop talking shite man.  You might have had an unlucky experience with some people, but to write off latins because you don't particularly like Romanians is stupidity.

Anyway, I reckon you and Franco did it.

Guest Palermo Fan

Hi Toon Fans,

I am very glad to see another english team in Palermo, I am a big fan of english football and I think that english fans are the best in the world. We Italians are good too but too much influenced by results, even if the passion for the game is high too.

I hope from the very deep of my heart that anybody of you will enjoy the travel here even if I am a little bit concerned about what happened in the previous match against hammers. I mean, they destroyed a couple of pubs and provocated the reaction of some mindless locals and the idiot mafia t-shirts were the beginning of everything.

Sincerely this is too close but I HOPE VERY MUCH THAT EVERYBODY HERE WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE between you and some of the hammers. I mean, they were thousands and the most of them were nice in the city and very good in supporting the team but as often happens few idiots made troubles in both sides.

I don't want to scare or make pressure on anybody only to say watch your steps a little ok?

By the way if anybody would like any kind of info or BETTER to spend some time together the day of the match can write to me a private message, I will be happy to help and meet all of u. I am member of SERVAS, an international hosting association so I have a wide experience in hosting people, naturally ALL FOR FREE...Sicilian people are not so money interested!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok except taxi drivers:))))))))Try to avoid them if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forza Palermo and Newcastle.