Women's Football

Pinoe wins WC, Golden Ball, and Golden Boot. Get fucked, Trump.

She was bleating on about how extremely American she is yet she refuses to meet the President because of her lefty liberal loony ideologies

Not very extremely American really is she

Impressive how you set a bar on idiocy and shatter and then utterly shatter the record. That's some serious dedication to dipshittery. Not noticed the trend in American sports of teams refusing to go to the White House? Maybe it's because Trump is an absolute POS who constantly takes a shit on the office. If Trump can't treat the office with any sort of decorum or dignity, then it is well within any athlete's rights to spurn the visit.

Expressing dissent is a very American thing, just as is being able to tell President Trump to go fuck himself. Out of all the horse shit going on, and people focus their outrage on this.

Of course I notice the issues I live here amongst it all I'm saying is people categorizing themselves as extremely American are usually the loons Trump has in his pocket so she issues the comment yet goes completely against the grain

Except that you didn't come near to saying that. And anyone, just because Trumpians bleat on about how very American are doesn't mean that they have some patent on it. What a bizarre explanation.

She was bleating on about how extremely American she is yet she refuses to meet the President because of her lefty liberal loony ideologies

Awwww did the gay woman footballer make the angry patriot man, and his arsenal of guns, all angry? Poor little Deany.

Where do you get this shit I'm some kind of screaming right win patriot with an Arsenal from it's totally not true

I've really enjoyed this world cup and the USA team look really good however I didn't realise they regularly get beat off school boy teams in warm up matches.

The omission of one word would have completely turned the context of this sentence on its head.

:lol:

This thread sure does highlight who the numpties are on here.

God help the first gay footballer in premier League with knuckle draggers like that about. I think world cup has been class, lasses have skill and show up the blokes at times. Tobin Heath or Atsu you decide

Wasn't the first openly gay footballer (excluding Fashnu and Hitzlberger) Xisco?

There was a bunch of photos of him mincing round the beach at a gay parade, getting cupped and licking blokes' bullet holes and stuff. Pardew later clarified things with: He's lost his way a bit.

Wasn't the first openly gay footballer (excluding Fashnu and Hitzlberger) Xisco?

There was a bunch of photos of him mincing round the beach at a gay parade, getting cupped and licking blokes' bullet holes and stuff. Pardew later clarified things with: He's lost his way a bit.

I remember the picture of him arm-in-arm with a bloke at a 'notorious' gay beach in Spain, as I think it was described in the Daily Mail article. Those notorious gay beaches, with their rainbow coloured sand and all that.

Definitely don't remember pictures of him getting involved in any bumhole engineering as you'd pointed out, you'd think there'd be a massive piece in the papers over that. Or that Pardew quote? Surely neither of those things happened? :lol:

Guest Yerdas El Savon

This thread sure does highlight who the numpties are on here.

God help the first gay footballer in premier League with knuckle draggers like that about. I think world cup has been class, lasses have skill and show up the blokes at times. Tobin Heath or Atsu you decide

😂😂

I remember the picture of him arm-in-arm with a bloke at a 'notorious' gay beach in Spain, as I think it was described in the Daily Mail article. Those notorious gay beaches, with their rainbow coloured sand and all that.

Definitely don't remember pictures of him getting involved in any bumhole engineering as you'd pointed out, you'd think there'd be a massive piece in the papers over that. Or that Pardew quote? Surely neither of those things happened? :lol:

There was cupping and tongues. I may have embellished with the sphincter stuff.

The Pardew quote is real, although it was just a general comment on the mental state of The Xisco Kid. I took it to mean he's a flaming homosexual.

The standard of the football was woeful compared to the men, but regardless of that the games I watched were entertaining and more honest. Didn't see any diving, very little complaining to referees etc which was a breath of fresh air.

The standard of the football was woeful compared to the men, but regardless of that the games I watched were entertaining and more honest. Didn't see any diving, very little complaining to referees etc which was a breath of fresh air.

A relatively fair assessment. I enjoyed it and will be watching more, the quality will improve over time. I'd love it if it was just as good as mens, twice as much football to watch would be class.

Enjoy!

Enjoy!

Really??

Did you see the England v Cameroon game (was it Cameroon? You know the one I mean)

• 4 months later...

Given a choice of who, if you could get your hands on one, fire your surface to air missile at...Rapinoe, Perez or the dog Saint Maximim?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...