The Mike Ashley Era Time Capsule

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

God this feels cathartic

The whole purpose mate.

We get to unburden our souls whilst at the same time creating a virtual memory box of shitness as a goodwill gesture/heads up for the folk at the next door he darkens.

Love it

- being found guilty twice in court for being twats

- Sports Direct Arena

- club shop absolutely desolated

- making die hard fans turn away from something they love

- Alan Pardew

- Joe Kinnear x 2

- Yohan Kebab/Charlie Insomnia

- 'what Rafa wants, Rafa gets' yet completing doing the opposite

- whiteying in a fireplace

- getting rid of the singing section as they were nasty about him

The worst thing for me by far was watching Ashley do every single shitty thing that he did, then failing to get the large majority of match-going fans to do anything sustained to fight back against him, despite him being universally loathed.

Every single terrible thing you can list that Ashley did is imo compounded by our acceptance of all of those things where it mattered, in Ashley's pocket.

Trying and failing with what felt like every approach to convince supporters to even try things to force him out was really frustrating and probably changed my relationship with other fans and the club forever tbh. For me that's the worst thing he made happen.

Sports Direct replacing the iconic NEWCASTLE UNITED writing.

Was going to be mine.  Such a little thing, one of the only things that didn't need looked at in SJP, that they managed to make look so shitty.

The worst thing for me by far was watching Ashley do every single shitty thing that he did, then failing to get the large majority of match-going fans to do anything sustained to fight back against him, despite him being universally loathed. Trying and failing with what felt like every approach to convince supporters to even try things to force him out was really frustrating and probably changed my relationship with other fans and the club forever tbh. For me that's the worst thing he made happen.

This. The walkout protesters getting shouted at for leaving made me feel physically sick.

Sports Direct replacing the iconic NEWCASTLE UNITED writing.

Was going to be mine.  Such a little thing, one of the only things that didn't need looked at in SJP, that they managed to make look so shitty.

Yeah, just an example of the horrible disregard of anything representing quality, history or culture. Even the new font is shite.

As we've seen there's too many to mention but the whole Jonas saga probably sums him and his patsy staff up best. Simply callous individuals with little regard for anyone other than themselves.

Binned off for £ not football reasons

Treated like shit as he had cancer

Released via a phone call to someone else

Exposed in court