Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nah it definitely slowed down during that, wasn't terminal though like it would have been with that IP address problem.

I've changed a few settings since then too. Wasn't all that bad when I came on this evening.

When posting posts aren't going through and it looks like it's just churning away and the page never makes it but if you open a new tab and load up the forum the post has been made.

Likewise.

When posting posts aren't going through and it looks like it's just churning away and the page never makes it but if you open a new tab and load up the forum the post has been made.

Yep this. Or click preview, then go back to the topic.

And there it is? 🤔

Seems to be a problem with threads showing as unread even after you've read them. Hopefully it's a caching issue that will sort itself.

If not it's fucked again. :thup:

Noticed this happening this morning.

Also, Recent Posts on the Home page seems wrong.

Guest firetotheworks

I hope HTT's ctrl+a ctrl+c'ing his posts before posting, like. :lol: I've just done a big post on sandwiches and I'm not sure if it's posted.