José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

like him as a character...hate his teams.(cheating,diving,time wasting,shirt pulling horrid pack of bastards to a man)

Pretty much this. Think he's a brilliant manager and probably the best out there in world football.

like him as a character...hate his teams.(cheating,diving,time wasting,shirt pulling horrid pack of bastards to a man)

Fourthed basically.

Plus having to put up with his bullshit on a daily basis would soon get tiresome again if he came back to England. Him being abroad and people seeing less of him has no doubt romanticised what he is like.

Pretty much this. Think he's a brilliant manager and probably the best out there in world football.

Don't think you can look past Ferguson for that title tbh.

Love Mourinho though, brilliant character and a brilliant manager.

I don't think Ferguson is as good as Mourinho is tactically.

:thup:

ferguson sets out to win games of football, mourinho sets out to get results at any costs.

i couldn't put up watching mourinhos brand of football every week. it would have me off to gateshead.

Guest toonlass

Mourinho is class, man. He is funny, engaging with the media, knows what he has to do to beat teams and win things. He is passionate about his football and that matters.

ferguson sets out to win games of football, mourinho sets out to get results at any costs.

i couldn't put up watching mourinhos brand of football every week. it would have me off to gateshead.

Completely agree. But Mourinho's tactics at Barca and at Chelsea were spot on both times.

Don't know like Mourinho is pretty much all about about the 4-3-3 with high pressing and two DMs. Brilliant manager like.

If he does go Madrid it'll be interesting to see if he can mould a team.

Mourinho is class, man. He is funny, engaging with the media, knows what he has to do to beat teams and win things. He is passionate about his football and that matters.

come off it blef. you just have a wide on for the bloke.

:lol:

Guest toonlass

Give over man, he is a top class manager.