Newcastle United vs Burnley - Tue 26/02/19 - 20:00 - Live on BT Sport

Infinitely Content

Feel pissed off that these are still ahead of us despite us being in decent form. Hopefully their back to back wins will be a flash in the pan like Cardiff and we can sort this out once and for all. No one else is going to beat these cunts, might as well do it ourselves.

Feel pissed off that these are still ahead of us despite us being in decent form. Hopefully their back to back wins will be a flash in the pan like Cardiff and we can sort this out once and for all. No one else is going to beat these cunts, might as well do it ourselves.

They’re in great form tbf, turned it around completely

They’re in great form tbf, turned it around completely

They battle for everything which will probably see them survive again, would be nice to put a dent in that confidence though.

Guest neesy111

Tbf, don't agree with Crumpy being banned.

He's a WUM on here but he used to organise coaches and tickets for fans for away games etc.

Crumpy contributes absolutely nothing positive to this online community so I hope he is still banned, like. Fair play on the buses and stuff, but it isn't a reflection of how 99.9% on here know him; and I'd presume him being banned doesn't prevent him from doing buses if he wants to.

Tbf, don't agree with Crumpy being banned.

He's a WUM on here but he used to organise coaches and tickets for fans for away games etc.

I agree Neesy