Ki Sung-gone

Guest ManDoon

Guest neesy111

Nah man, Ki actually respected himself and cared more about playing football on a pitch competitively with some pride for his career and his life's dedication and people like Colback are happy to just take money from their "boyhood club" and not be handed a squad number or play.

So why did he come here... or before that sign for the Mackems then?

Cut from the same cloth most of them IMO.

/Cynicism I know

What the hell are you talking about? Ki signed on a free for Rafa. He played his part whenever called upon, whether he was anybody's cup of tea or not. He came because we had a shit budget and Rafa needed some reinforcements centrally. He clearly was not fancied by Bruce and not playing. So the chance he was able to get to leave the club to CONTINUE TO PLAY FOOTBALL, He left.

How is he any way shape like Colback?

Played his part? Really? He goes down as another Colback for me, a waste of a shirt and someone who if the club give a new contract to, would be happy playing a bit part til the end of his days. Where’s he at now?

You’re way off the mark here dude. Ki is 100 times the player Colback is. Just made the wrong choice in coming here for Rafa.

:thup:

Guest reefatoon

To say he would happily have played a bit part role on a new contract when he just agreed to mutually terminate his current deal in order to find a club that will play him regularly is logically flawed.

Aye, it was a strange one like, he has done the complete opposite to Colback and pushed to leave.

Guest Howaythetoon

Apologies, didn’t read the full story behind his leaving, thought the club just paid him up to get him off the books hence why I brought up Colback originally. As a player though I stand by my comments that he was another in a long list of nothing players signed because he was cheap and available and happy to just sign for someone. Proves he’s not just happy to sit and not play, however, so good on him and good luck to him. He is a tidy player on the ball, but all-round has nothing to his game. More than Colback of course, but he’s the scraping of the barrel in terms of talent. Anyhoo...

Apologies, didn’t read the full story behind his leaving, thought the club just paid him up to get him off the books hence why I brought up Colback originally. As a player though I stand by my comments that he was another in a long list of nothing players signed because he was cheap and available and happy to just sign for someone. Proves he’s not just happy to sit and not play, however, so good on him and good luck to him. He is a tidy player on the ball, but all-round has nothing to his game. More than Colback of course, but he’s the scraping of the barrel in terms of talent. Anyhoo...

Fair assessment. He did well when we just needed someone in the middle to tighten up the passing a bit to relieve pressure, but in PL terms he was weak and slow and offered little else.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-takeover-live-mitrovic-17786880

Ki set to sign in Spain

Former Magpies’ midfielder Ki Sung-Yueng is reportedly set to sign for La Liga side Mallorca.

His agent reportedly told Korean outlet KBS News: “Ki Sung-Yueng is leaving today to sign a deal with Mallorca.

“We decided to enter the Spanish league, and we went to the second league SD Huesca, but after the report to Huesca, the first division callied and we decided to go to Mallorca

“I think Mallorca is a good place to play football because of the weather, so much that people in Europe, like Germany, are coming for a vacation. I made a suggestion.”

HTT[/member] - this is what those of us were saying regarding Ki. He sorted out a way to get away from his contract when he knew he couldn’t and wouldn’t play football anymore and found himself a nice club in Mallorca!

Guest Howaythetoon

HTT[/member] - this is what those of us were saying regarding Ki. He sorted out a way to get away from his contract when he knew he couldn’t and wouldn’t play football anymore and found himself a nice club in Mallorca!

Alreet man :lol: I wasn’t aware he left on his own accord. Good luck to the lad, still a nothing player though. Mind, he’s probably better suited to the Spanish game.

Alreet man :lol: I wasn’t aware he left on his own accord. Good luck to the lad, still a nothing player though. Mind, he’s probably better suited to the Spanish game.

Well they do tend to keep the ball on the deck more over there.