Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Posted in this subject as well. I absolutely as much as ever and maybe even more than when Pardew was manager, want us to lose and get relegated. Although one day there will be no doubt be a takeover I don't believe it's anytime soon and certainly not with the Saudi's involved. If ever someone deserves to have his investment devalued its the idiot who employed Steve Bruce in the first place and the same idiot who had left the useless twat in charge as we plunge down into the Championship. The only consolation from another relegation will be how much it will have cost our disgusting cancerous owner.

Nailed on now. Winnable games running out and missing our three most important players.

It's worrying, by the time our best players are back, the winnable games will be gone. Think we're looking fucked tbh.

I’m at an 8. I do think it’ll be decided in our last game.

I think Fulham will be clear of us by then tbh. I think it’s now between us & Brighton

Agree. Thank fuck Brighton lost today or it would be looking grim.

Brighton have a tough run of games coming up

Leicester

Southampton

Newcastle

Man Utd

Everton

Chelsea

That game v Newcastle is huge

In fact, after Chelsea they play Sheffield United then have another run of tough games

Leeds

Wolves

West Ham

Man City

Then finish season v arsenal

I’m at an 8. I do think it’ll be decided in our last game.

I think Fulham will be clear of us by then tbh. I think it’s now between us & Brighton

I’m not saying it’ll be Fulham, I’m saying it’ll come down to the last game :lol:

Ok

We probably win the game today if ASM and Almiron don't get injuried.

Without them, Wilson, Manquillo and Schar we are completely fucked now.

Typical had to be 5 of our best players that are now injured but that's just how it goes.

It's another reason why I hate how when he's compared to Rafa, it's never mentioned how good Rafa's injury record is and how his tes get stronger and fitter as season goes on. Compare that to us now where ayers drop like flies and we look knackered after 60 mins.