Ivan Toney (now playing for Brentford)

joeyt

If we are looking at playing two upfront and sign another first team striker e.g. Austin, and then get rid of Cisse, then I hope we keep Perez and this kid to start developing as a future pairing. I'm sure he would do more than both Gouffran and a Rivière at this point.

If we are looking at playing two upfront and sign another first team striker e.g. Austin, and then get rid of Cisse, then I hope we keep Perez and this kid to start developing as a future pairing. I'm sure he would do more than both Gouffran and a Rivière at this point.

A dead sloth would do more on the pitch than those two. Let alone an alive one.

If he drives a matt black Ferrari 458 then I have just seen him on the Felling by pass, at least I saw a young black kid with similar hair to Ivan Toney heading in towards Newcastle.

Why would he be on the Felling bypass?

If he drives a matt black Ferrari 458 then I have just seen him on the Felling by pass, at least I saw a young black kid with similar hair to Ivan Toney heading in towards Newcastle.

Why would he be on the Felling bypass?

Well he doesn't want to be in Felling like.

Well, From Doncaster he will have taken the A1M North and then taken the A194 from Washington Services, following this road up to the end and taking a left at the roundabout locates you on the Felling Bypass which then takes you in towards the Tyne Bridge.

Of course there are many other potential routes including a train so maybe I am wrong with my ID, I did say only 80% certain....

Well, From Doncaster he will have taken the A1M North and then taken the A194 from Washington Services, following this road up to the end and taking a left at the roundabout locates you on the Felling Bypass which then takes you in towards the Tyne Bridge.

Of course there are many other potential routes including a train so maybe I am wrong with my ID, I did say only 80% certain....

Crap SatNav? Hope he doesn't have a Ferrari...