The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

:lol: f***'s sake I missed it.

4-1, Busquets. "First touch in football is everything, and show me a player who's got a better first touch than the great Sergi Busquets, and I'll buy you a milkshake ... he knows: I've got space and time. I see you Leo, I don't need ya!"

Enjoy watching Leicester, cracking team, Arsenal are as poor as I’ve seen, similar to Man Utd.

Arsenal are bang average. They have two great forwards, but the rest of their team is average at best. A team like Leicester who have a good blend of physicality and technical ability are always likely to beat Arsenal. I honestly think Arsenal could start to fall from getting Europa League places, to just finishing mid table, especially if Lacazette and Aubameyang get better offers elsewhere.

Had Willems not dropped a clanger against them in our first game of the season, then we would be level on points with them. Our performance deserved a point that day.

I don’t think their two forwards are that special IMO, rather have Vardy any day of the week over those two!

Vardy turned them down.

Aside from achieving more than he ever dreamed about with Leicester, I also think he knows that Arsenal will always be willing to spend money on a forward or fancy winger, but never anywhere near enough elsewhere in the squad.

Guest Howaythetoon

Maybe overrated but Arsenal's strikeforce isn't why they're struggling, it's everything behind them

It’s more than that, more than the manager even.

Aubameyang is top 3 in the league like. Not having that at all.

He’s a finisher, nowt more.

Nah, he’s better than that. Played on the wing loads and event if he is he’s a bloody good one though.

Why do PL teams keeping buying absolutely hideous Spanish keepers?

West Ham got theirs purely because he looks like an extra in a straight-to-DVD cockney gangster film. Fits right in - only thing missing is the polo neck.

:lol::lol: cracking shaaaaaaaaaat you slaaaaaaaag.