Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

We've been through this before. Just don't say anything in that case

Hardly like he's working a 9-5 and at risk of getting sacked ffs. He could say whatever he wants and still get paid. He's a high value asset for the club he could call Ashley a Cunt in the media and nothing would happen. Coming out with that shit about forgetting Rafa and moving on with Bruce. Sicknening shit

On the list he goes

I see this Cunt has came out and said we all need forget about Rafa and to get behind Bruce. What a wanker. Another Ashley minion. Stick this wanker on the list

Was it the royal 'We'?

Or was it directed at the fans?

I've got no problem with any professional saying they need to focus on their job. I'll assume from your outrage that it was clearly directed at the fans.

Player in toeing party line of people that pay his wages shocker.

Look at Dubs interview a while ago for the blue print on how to do it without pissing off either the fans nor the regime. It's not rocket science and Longstaff should know better.

Player in toeing party line of people that pay his wages shocker.

Look at Dubs interview a while ago for the blue print on how to do it without pissing off either the fans nor the regime. It's not rocket science and Longstaff should know better.

Brain surgery isn't rocket science either. Just saying, don't ask me why.

He can fuck off really :lol:

Except our center backs, he most of all should be gutted Benitez is not here anymore. He'll amount to nothing under Bruce or similar type of manager that will be here from hereon out until Ashley is gone. This summer, seeing how things have gone, was his chance to get away and have the best opportunity to develop under better management. Now he's going to become a plodder that grafts at both ends of the field as the ball is hit past him every time we gain possession.

We've been through this before. Just don't say anything in that case

Hardly like he's working a 9-5 and at risk of getting sacked ffs. He could say whatever he wants and still get paid. He's a high value asset for the club he could call Ashley a c*** in the media and nothing would happen. Coming out with that s*** about forgetting Rafa and moving on with Bruce. Sicknening s***

On the list he goes

What a load of shite man.

This is the club that give its manager a formal written warning for talking about transfers in an interview.

He can fuck off really :lol:

Except our center backs, he most of all should be gutted Benitez is not here anymore. He'll amount to nothing under Bruce or similar type of manager that will be here from hereon out until Ashley is gone. This summer, seeing how things have gone, was his chance to get away and have the best opportunity to develop under better management. Now he's going to become a plodder that grafts at both ends of the field as the ball is hit past him every time we gain possession.

He, personally, needs to focus on his game in order to obtain a move that will likely save his career.

Aye maybe he's right and you have a point. f*** it let's move on and get behind Bruce's mags like longstaff and bishop said

Nobody is suggesting that at all.

You just lack a fundamental understanding of how football clubs, players and the media etc. work.

If he doesn't say that, he doesn't get a pay rise.

Let's be honest, that's the kinda way Ashley's club operates.

I'm sure he could get a big contract and pay rise at Man U. So it's ok for players to peddle the pro Ashley pr then?

Player asked questions and answers them shocker.

"The list" is just getting fucking pathetic.

Always has been pathetic, from the reaction to Lascelles' initial statements till now. A good example of energy used up on the wrong causes.

I'd argue attending games and supporting the team is a better example of energy used up on the wrong cause but there you go, still gonna be nearly 50,000 mis-directing their energy at every home game.

No point in exerting vitriol towards the likes of Longstaff or any other player who comes out with soundbites that don't suit the anti-Bruce/anti-Ashley agenda. The players probably do want the fans to get behind the manager - I can't imagine they take much pleasure from playing in front of an antagonistic crowd. It's not in their interests to be part of a team that gets relegated, regardless of your own opinions on how you want the club to fare. Every single player at the club is an employee and a professional first and foremost, not a fan, and their own self-interests will always be at heart, which is just human nature.

Always has been pathetic, from the reaction to Lascelles' initial statements till now. A good example of energy used up on the wrong causes.

Reaction to Lascelles statements was anything but pathetic. That was horrendous stuff from him.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Ashley is the enemy not the players.

Which player is going to come out and criticise their employer (Ashley) or their manager unless they were trying to force a move away?

Exactly my thoughts as well. Ashley is the enemy not the players.

Which player is going to come out and criticise their employer (Ashley) or their manager unless they were trying to force a move away?

Nobody (on here at least) is asking them to criticise Ashley or Bruce.