Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Selling him would be mental. We are already losing Hayden. Diame, Ki and Shelvey are hardly the long term CM's we want. Diame will be off and Ki/Shelvey are not really pushing us forward by keeping them. Squad players at best them two.

We want Longstaff plus a new competent CM to pair with him next season. Selling Longstaff just means we have to buy two first team quality CM's next season which will cost a fortune.

I think demanding Mctominay coming the other way as part of the deal would have to be a must :thup:

Mctominay seems a very Rafa type player, does everything Longstaff does off the ball just not in the same planet on it which explains why Man Utd want the talent with the ball of Longstaff.

Selling him would be mental. We are already losing Hayden. Diame, Ki and Shelvey are hardly the long term CM's we want. Diame will be off and Ki/Shelvey are not really pushing us forward by keeping them. Squad players at best them two.

We want Longstaff plus a new competent CM to pair with him next season. Selling Longstaff just means we have to buy two first team quality CM's next season which will cost a fortune.

I think demanding Mctominay coming the other way as part of the deal would have to be a must :thup:

Mctominay seems a very Rafa type player, does everything Longstaff does off the ball just not in the same planet on it which explains why Man Utd want the talent with the ball of Longstaff.

On what planet do you think we'd get rid of McTominay? :lol:

On what planet do you think we'd get rid of McTominay? :lol:

You do realise Man Utd are trying to upgrade him with someone that can do what he can do but ALSO do what Michael Carrick could with a football at his feet? :smug:

You’d have to give us that basic version of yours plus £30million.

Joking but that is the only deal I’d do I think Mctominay is very good at winning the ball back just limited with the ball compared to Longstaff.

Hopefully the board really test how far Man Utd are willing to go for Longstaff.

so would manyoo by the looks of it

Nah. McTominay is better, Longstaff more potential. We're looking at them two and Pogba as a midfield 3 though. Matic is done.

At what playing 50/60 yard passes off either foot? :azn:

At having a left foot as good as his right. :azn:

At having Michael Carrick composure? :azn:

What exactly is Mctominay better at?

It certainly isn’t winning the ball back because Longstaff has that in his locker too.

Longstaff is a better all round player I even like and rate Mctominay but Longstaff has far more in his game.

I don’t think Man Utd would want Longstaff if they thought Mctominay was better than him.

I would guess we'll go to around £25m and I'd be shocked if you didn't accept that.

how about you take your 25m and go buy someone else, you'll only ruin Longstaff under the mighty OGS. Longstaff under Rafa is so much better for his career.

It would be stupid to sell Longstaff even from an Ashley loved money point of view, whatever Man-U bid it will have been on the back of a only a handful of games, if he maintains that form over a full season then his value only increases significantly

Manure are in terminal decline. Think them going for players like longstaff and the lads from Swansea show how far they've fallen. Must be quite tragic for their customers.

If anything they should be breaking the bank for Rice and Sessengon.

Manure are in terminal decline. Think them going for players like longstaff and the lads from Swansea show how far they've fallen. Must be quite tragic for their customers.

:lol: It's absolutely hilarious that these are the standard of players Man United are going for/would look to transform their fortunes.

Longstaff, James, Rice, Sessegnon while good players are only good British players and as much as you can rate them, they're hardly going to help improve their current plight IMO. Signing those types of players (British, potential - see Zaha, Young, Smalling, Jones) has hardly worked for them in the past.

Guest covmag

Why Sessengon, he’s really over hyped.

:lol: It's absolutely hilarious that these are the standard of players Man United are going for/would look to transform their fortunes.

Longstaff, James, Rice, Sessegnon while good players are only good British players and as much as you can rate them, they're hardly going to help improve their current plight IMO. Signing those types of players (British, potential - see Zaha, Young, Smalling, Jones) has hardly worked for them in the past.

I think Longstaff would revolutionise their system tbqh. He'd sit and find people all day long. Completely freeing up Pogba.

I think Longstaff would revolutionise their system tbqh. He'd sit and find people all day long. Completely freeing up Pogba.

:thup: