Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

So Bruce has accepted a deal to be the lowest paid Premier league manager ad he has agreed to take Carr back

The positive in this is that the compensation will be low when he needs sacking.

The negative is he'll never get sacked by Ashley.

So today's the day.

Most of the finished season discussing, Fake Sheikhs,and ITk arsehole attention seeking weirdos needing their little moments, and now it all boils down to chasing after an ex Sunderland manager with a shameful  record as a manager, another nodding dog to sit along side Shola and any other Cretins we decide to bring back through the doors.

This club is finished.

In a situation like this, I'm intrigued as to what advice is being given to the person.

Surely Bruce's friends and family (a majority of them I would assumed) are telling him to not even think about it. Who is encouraging him that this is a good idea ?

So today's the day.

??

I watched a video with him before not denying hes held talks, and when asked, would he like to become Nufc manager, he went on to say let's see what develops over the weekend.

Actual quote was the next 24/48 hours but that was yesterday.

Its imminent regardless I'd probably have to say.

In a situation like this, I'm intrigued as to what advice is being given to the person.

Surely Bruce's friends and family (a majority of them I would assumed) are telling him to not even think about it. Who is encouraging him that this is a good idea ?

could see it if he's walking into Rafa's wage for instance but if he's agreed to be the lowest paid PL manager it's even worse :lol:

So today's the day.

??

I watched a video with him before not denying hes held talks, and when asked, would he like to become Nufc manager, he went on to say let's see what develops over the weekend.

Actual quote was the next 24/48 hours but that was yesterday.

Its imminent regardless I'd probably have to say.

ah ok gotcha, can't see charners working the weekend like m8 don't get your hopes up

Don't know what Bruce is doing tbh. I'd rather be managing a team that wants to be challenging for promotion rather than a team in the premiership gambling with relegation. He won't  have many fans on his side, even though he thinks he's "one of us". Just doesn't make sense. The Sheff Wed fans are already turning on him so if this falls through he's lost most of their support aswell. What an idiot

Because if you look at the list of teams he's managed, Newcastle United would be the biggest name on there. Noone else would be stupid enough to give him this opportunity - football managers are egotistical and want to be managing at the top level now.

Yeah, I know what you mean but he'll probably go down as one of our worst managers ever rather than a chance to be a hero by Sheffield Wednesday. He only needs to get them promoted and he'll be managing in the premiership anyway, without the guaranteed pressure he'll be under here.

So to me he's still making the wrong decision

It's not a foregone conclusion he'll get them promoted like. He comes here and he'll be working with a higher level of players immediately with access to some decent funds you would imagine. Even factoring in Ashley being a tight cunt, it's still a step up.

Pete Graves is a complete cunt...a fan my fucking arse. He loves Ashley, Wise et al and has complete disdain for the supporters. He fits in with Sky's overarching policy of supporting Ashley's destruction of our club through lies.

"I'll always staunchly defend people I care about"

I'm honestly somewhat aghast that he would actually come out and say this like  :lol:

Of course it's true for everyone, but for a journalist you're expected to put aside personal opinions and beliefs and not let them sway your stance and coverage of a story. I realise this is fucking Sky we're talking about, not exactly high journalism or anything, but at least try annd pretend to be unbiased while in a public setting  :lol:

Guest chopey

Doesnt bode well for the transfer window if we cant cough up a small few mill for the manager does it. :lol: Where's the TV and Perez money gone lads?

And the season ticket money