Lee Charnley

Dave

meh - he'll probably be binned (demoted not fired to avoid the payoff) and used as the scapegoat for this season, the same way Kinnear was when he was to blame for Pardew being fucking shite

Guest chopey

I don't believe charnley will be a scapegoat the sole purpose of his professional life is to carry out Ashleys orders I bet he can't even turn the kettle on without Ashleys say so

That article sheds quite a bit of light on the possible goings-on at SJP. And paints Charnley a far more important and dangerously influential figure than we'd first imagined him to be. As has been said above, I can totally imagine this motherfucking muppet convincing everyone, including the fat one, of not replacing Pards, selling all our f***ing defenders, and not bringing a single player in, all because "we're safe now, innit." What a f***ing bed you've made, Lee, now f***ing lie in it and quiver as the world around you crumbles and Liam Neeson comes after you.

Yeah, that's how I read things.

Ashley just seems to not know a damn thing, and so just decides on someone to run things, and then goes off to torture Sports Direct employees.

Could definitely see Charnley trying to be one of the lads and trying to impress pardew and Carver by buying into their bollocks.

The way we got rid of those players in January made no sense. He's also probably set things up to give that oaf Craver a chance to get the job, because they're pals.

Looks really dodgy IMO.

That article sheds quite a bit of light on the possible goings-on at SJP. And paints Charnley a far more important and dangerously influential figure than we'd first imagined him to be. As has been said above, I can totally imagine this motherfucking muppet convincing everyone, including the fat one, of not replacing Pards, selling all our f***ing defenders, and not bringing a single player in, all because "we're safe now, innit." What a f***ing bed you've made, Lee, now f***ing lie in it and quiver as the world around you crumbles and Liam Neeson comes after you.

Yeah, that's how I read things.

Ashley just seems to not know a damn thing, and so just decides on someone to run things, and then goes off to torture Sports Direct employees.

Could definitely see Charnley trying to be one of the lads and trying to impress pardew and Carver by buying into their bollocks.

The way we got rid of those players in January made no sense. He's also probably set things up to give that oaf Craver a chance to get the job, because they're pals.

Looks really dodgy IMO.

It does smell like there's some truth in this like; Charnley trying to impress by selling as many players as possible to keep the bank balance looking rosy and ensuring more PL money while doing so. Only one flaw in that plan Lee.

I suppose we all have the impression that Ashley makes every decision but I guess that's probably not very likely, he's chose a guy to run things for him.

Biggest question is why he keep insisting on appointing unqualified fuckwits to run a 300m quid asset? :lol:

About six years ago he was the admin guy for the reserves...turning up at Gateshead to make sure all protocol was followed on match days. How come he's risen so quickly? Got to be a 'Yes' man who has smarmed his way into Ashley's confidence.

Guest axel

He will get sacked at the end of the season.

He will be from rags to riches and back to rags. His wife better enjoy their nice home while she still can.

Why would Ashley sack him? He's doing what Ashley wants

He will be from rags to riches and back to rags. His wife better enjoy their nice home while she still can.

He's not getting sacked man.

Ashley has forced out Llambias then sacked Kinnear. This is not something new. Too close to relegation, too much criticism on the holy pious St. Sports Direct.com of Nazareth

Ashley has forced out Llambias then sacked Kinnear. This is not something new. Too close to relegation, too much criticism on the holy pious St. Sports Direct.com of Nazareth

he's also given numerous 'second chances' over his tenure