Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest Bert Shaft

The writing was on the wall from his statement. We were never getting a manager before the summer reading that and they basically believe they could send out the youth team and get a few points to stave off relegation. I actually don't think that'll happen.  This prick's decision hasn't just made the season a write off, I wish it was only that bad. I think there's a chance that this decision is so bad it will relegate us.

... And if it does, I will laugh like f*ck. Once upon a time an NUFC relegation would have ruined my summer or whatever. I refuse too get upset and emotional about Sports Direct Utd whilst it is being run/ruined by winkers like fat and fatter so

f* ck em

Agreeing to forfeit the cup probably sealed the deal for Carver like. Considering the club are convinced it leads directly to relegation they'll have loved that show of arselicking commitment.

I wonder what their analysis machine designed by Dr Robotnik will tell them about performance in cups lwhen lots of well performing cup teams stay up and we get relegated with Carver. Like always and about five years too late they'll talk about realising they needed a stronger man in charge as head coach. The people running this club dont have two brain cells to rub together.

Agreeing to forfeit the cup probably sealed the deal for Carver like. Considering the club are convinced it leads directly to relegation they'll have loved that show of arselicking commitment.

Totally agree with this and you can also chuck in to this the sale of at least one player before the deadline, I'm so pissed off with the hierarchy of this club that I'll take relagation just to upset their plans

aye...wonder if they will revise that once we are relegated with this clown in charge.

Meh, season was fucked anyway. Would rather we appoint the right man in six months than the wrong man (permanently) now.

Though of course I feel sorry for those with a season ticket and knowing us we'll appoint the wrong man in six months anyway. This club.

Season wasn't fucked 3 weeks ago though, make an effort then and we're in with a chance of European football next season. Then you got the fact that any new manager would have benefited hugely from having half a season to get to know the club and players.

That would have given the new manager a real advantage going into next season, as it is, assuming we do get someone in, it will probably be another season written off as they get to know the league and squad strengths.

I'll save my anger until the summer. If he actually appoints someone quality then all is forgiven (I'd happily wait for Tuchel, Garde or De Boer).

The real test imo

:lol:

I know you're joking but it's infuriating that people reset after every disappointing result to "tests", whether it's expectations in the transfer window or staff appointments, and expect something good to come of whatever the next test is.

'Forgive'. Fuck me, man. How much more do folk want to take?

This 'appointment' pretty much shows what NUFC is all about these days. They're not getting a penny more from me, and they're not getting any more of my attention either. Season ticket renewal my arse. They can stick it. And if enough people were to follow suit, perhaps they'd get the message and fuck off.

Carver is what most of our fans deserve if they continue to think Ashley, Charnley, Carr, et al. will come good. They're complicit in supporting the regime, in quashing any sort of ambition we're due as fans and, ultimately, killing the club.

Fuck them all. Disgraceful.

Like battered housewives, Newcastle fans man.

"This next appointment is really important - get it right and we are sorted...what? You're waiting until the summer? Good idea to take time, it's a really important decision. We could have a really good summer. What? You're going to give it Carver? Good idea, he knows the club much better than the foreign guys. What? You're not going to sack Carver after 20 defeats in a row? Good idea, we need stability..."

:lol:

One need only glance through some of the posts on the Delle Ali thread to see how easily some people are pleased.

Nobody in their right mind should be praising this shower. For anything. The club is rotten to the core yet folk will commend the regime for buying up a raw kid from League 1.

I'll save my anger until the summer. If he actually appoints someone quality then all is forgiven (I'd happily wait for Tuchel, Garde or De Boer).

The real test imo

If it was going to be Tuchel or Garde then there is no reason why they can't announce it now.  Their first choice must be in a job now.

One need only glance through some of the posts on the Delle Ali thread to see how easily some people are pleased.

Nobody in their right mind should be praising this shower. For anything. The club is rotten to the core yet folk will commend the regime for buying up a raw kid from League 1.

:lol: And yet we complain when we buy nobody.

The real test imo

If it was going to be Tuchel or Garde then there is no reason why they can't announce it now.  Their first choice must be in a job now.

He is, as of today.