Lee Charnley

Dave

I think they have their man but they have to wait until the end of the season.

Simple question, why?

I think there's more to it than that. Clearly the free/cheap options don't want to work under their terms imho.

More in hope really, tho im not sure where the hope is coming from...

It's just denial really. It's hard to face supporting the most shithouse club in the league. 

:thup: Yup. Unfortunately.

There were quite a few people who took positives from this moron's interview last week. LOL.

There's been a few people on here buzzing about him since the summer. Fucking fat embarrassing egghead cunt.

Surely this type of behaviour is completely contrary to the spirit of competition?

Almost half a season left and we are not going to take those 16 games seriously enough to appoint a manager?

Honestly this beggars belief?  I've long given up on hoping to win anything, but I always thought it was either luck or incompetence or sometimes both that would mean NUFC would remain trophyless in my lifetime, but surely whats happening now is surely unprecedented.

Supression of competitiveness.

How far away from match fixing is this? 

Hope he enjoys his bonus for all that cash he is saving Ashely while gambling with our premiership future.

They do realize that the money saved on a new coach will be lost, in fact more so just in terms of our likely placing in the league. Maybe the parachute payments will make up for it.

Meh, season was fucked anyway. Would rather we appoint the right man in six months than the wrong man (permanently) now.

Though of course I feel sorry for those with a season ticket and knowing us we'll appoint the wrong man in six months anyway. This club.

Meh, season was fucked anyway. Would rather we appoint the right man in six months than the wrong man (permanently) now.

Though of course I feel sorry for those with a season ticket and knowing us we'll appoint the wrong man in six months anyway. This club.

You have any faith in this clueless bald fuck to appoint the right man?

Season wasn't fucked 3 weeks ago though, make an effort then and we're in with a chance of European football next season. Then you got the fact that any new manager would have benefited hugely from having half a season to get to know the club and players.

Meh, season was f***ed anyway. Would rather we appoint the right man in six months than the wrong man (permanently) now.

Season wasn't f***ed 3 weeks ago though, make an effort then and we're in with a chance of European football next season. Then you got the fact that any new manager would have benefited hugely from having half a season to get to know the club and players.

:thup:

The writing was on the wall from his statement. We were never getting a manager before the summer reading that and they basically believe they could send out the youth team and get a few points to stave off relegation. I actually don't think that'll happen.  This prick's decision hasn't just made the season a write off, I wish it was only that bad. I think there's a chance that this decision is so bad it will relegate us.

Meh, season was f***ed anyway. Would rather we appoint the right man in six months than the wrong man (permanently) now.

Was it just me that read Carvers quotes and felt that Carver thinks he has the job full time?

Agreeing to forfeit the cup probably sealed the deal for Carver like. Considering the club are convinced it leads directly to relegation they'll have loved that show of arselicking commitment.

Agreeing to forfeit the cup probably sealed the deal for Carver like. Considering the club are convinced it leads directly to relegation they'll have loved that show of arselicking commitment.

Bobby would have been so proud.

Season wasn't fucked 3 weeks ago though, make an effort then and we're in with a chance of European football next season. Then you got the fact that any new manager would have benefited hugely from having half a season to get to know the club and players.

We don't want to get into Europe though: more games -> tired players -> We'll get relegated -> Sports Direct won't be on TV every weekend.

This happens 100% of the time btw, so we best not risk it! No team can play in the league AND Europe at the same time without getting relegated.

:hunter: